• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Nuclear warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
One more day gone Army boys Maelstrom is not playing hop scotch here...step up and take out these bad people...or cry in your soup for the next 3 decades....God has not asked me to stand down yet.
I can do what I say, and maybe more? and I am lethal in other sectors too...the pattern thing works on everything. Economics, Battle tactics, civil structure, maybe even intel. analysis. If there is a natural law that can be exploited, I can see it.

To the party who I think took my work and sold it and I'm fairly sure is keeping tabs on me here....did you think I was naive pleading and warning you for two years to make things right?

Well you guessed wrong I was being kind...I knew plan C was where we were headed and it was so dreadful I hoped to avoid it at all costs....if things go bad, all of this is on your head, you will be first in line on the apocalypse front...and there will be other options on the menu.

If you Atheist scientists are so smart why did one of you pick the one aspie on the planet rip off who's speciality is coming up with new super weapons....lets see how this balances out?

Option A: I get no life, no wife, no family, no retirement fund, no job security, no peace of mind because I know you all are out there wanting to cover up what you did, which makes me expendable, and I get to watch you all get fat and rich off my stolen life.

Option B: I get payed to build really cool stuff to make you thugs all maybe glow in the dark, and I get to watch you sweat blood day after day, week after week, year after year, worrying that your buddies will turn on you for putting them all at risk by picking me over. And that is just for openers, I am not listing all my options on this front. :D

And a perfect score against you would be 4....figure out that riddle :D

Oh! yes Mael must be the dumb one...he is so dumb...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hello. I heard you were looking for me.

(Seriously though, can't someone do something about this? Surely someone can identify Maelstrom and send some help his way).

Last edited:
Very funny you are not them or you would know me quite well by now, I'm not talking to a random government person I am most likely personally conected to this party.
I would almost believe your position that I'm wandering in the weeds was more logical except the tooth fairy didn't delete those Fire ball meteorite charts that dated nicely to my paper - that I believe was stolen most likely by a certain person from NASA - who knew I was closing in on something NASA wanted very badly for a very long time. And those charts showed a clear large sustained continuous spike in large fire ball meteorites.
Perhaps the tooth fairy also posted a denial that the Government was test firing them....which is interesting because A: this is a civilian site so how would they know what the government had or didn't have. And B: I don't recall saying the government was firing them in the first place....so how did they know to post the denial? And C: only the 2 charts that matched up against my lost paper date were pulled. And D: The military as posted on that site has a total lock down on fire ball meteorite data coming out of all of their bases????

P.S. a lathed rock with abolative armor looks almost exactly the same as a natural fire ball meteorite does.... are you smart enough to guess the difference? I am. :D Yes if I consult with another country they will have hard proof in short order. Why don't you go stand by the gate at area 51 they have been running the rocks in under a blue tarp on a huge trailer with a billion wheels, go check youtube if you don't believe me.

Yes I am mostly yanking their chain with the count down....I don't expect compliance with my wishes. I'm just marking them up a little on the way out for not doing what is right. There is however a real stick waiting in the wings tho, a large enough one to make them wish they listened to me. My sub-atomic key is real and I know how to use it quite well.:D:rocket:

Yes RT..news I sorted the M drive a while back that was a easy one to solve.:D Plus I had already found the solution before I even saw it.:rolleyes:

Yeah! I got my last major pattern law on the high end...it is rather interesting I see some things already. I tip my hat to the energy department you guys were a little farther along than I thought. I am puzzled as to how you got there without my system tho....everything points to you not quite having it yet. I wonder if one of your scientists shorted you on it for some reason? Perhaps God impressed him to hold back on giving you everything....you have more than you should...while still knowing less than you should. This is interesting, if a certain party fails to avail them selves of my work....it could mean the hand of God still covers their eyes....as its time has not come yet? This could explain some things here too?...maybe I'm risking my neck for nothing?

However the clock rolls on, there is only one way to find out. I see the military is already singing a new tune on ISIS, I have no Idea if that is linked to me. Sorry Army I still want the CIA taken down....it needs to be done, and you know it?

One more day gone....the sun sets on Friday.....like the hand of God in Babylon, "You have been weighed on the scales and found wanting....God has numbered the days of your reign and will bring it to a end...your kingdom will be divided among wild things.

The tears of women and children in Syria and Iraq reach Gods ears.

One more Day after today...........your position is I couldn't possibly be telling the truth because I'm not a big fat math scientist savant working for some big fat university. But I never once said I used math to crack my nuclear code now did I. I said I was a imaging pattern savant along the lines of Temple and Tomas Edison or Washinton Carver. We are totally different beasts and we can do strange and magical things that your math savants can not.
Move on the CIA Army boys before it is too late...just get in the truck and turn the key, that is all it takes....don't over think it, just do it.

This is real, and so am I and my nuclear code, you should know that by now, I've been stepping through walls all over the place. In my morel rules the more warnings you get and the more severe those warnings are, the worse the punishment for being un-repentant is. You have received two years of severe warnings....(this is un-heard of...and I placed my person at considerable risk to deliver them), your punishment for your sins against me and other innocents will match that.

The Maelstrom comes it is relentless.

You know I was thinking on the 3 Prime Laws of a solid state universe this morning and I don't think people reading my posts saw the raw bone crackling power in these laws. Sure it was funny to watch Atheists bleat plaintively and Darwinists bob a weave and shove their master under the bus to save their misguided faith. But I didn't just come up with some cute phrases and words to mess with them....in fact my interest in those laws had almost nothing to do with them at all, Originally.

Eternal Time given by Eternal Motion given by Eternal Matter are the bloody roots I ripped out of the universe, everything flows from them...Everything!
When I speak on my key my nuclear code I am not talking about the usual cute guesses on physics, on this or that state, matched with some cute arguments. I'm talking raw crackling bones of the universe laid bare for all to see like a Mammoth skeleton in the museum.

These laws are not a joke they are real fire and death, earth and life, everything that breaths and moves in the universe owes their existence to these laws.
The reason I see things better than you CERN boys and everyone else, is I realized early on that all those little boring states and actions hidden in the shadows, were more important than all those sexy gravity equations, done, and re-done, again, and again, to prove legendary mathematical prowess.:rolleyes:
But math is useless if you can't see what to measure.....I took the time to see the unseen you didn't.

What you all missed is my laws are powerful because they are material extractions, not guesses....they have teeth....the stars are born and die by them.

There is no Chaos in the material Maelstrom, there is no flaw, everything is balanced...endlessly.

Your Big Bang theory you made to Kill off God, stole the Material Holy Grail away from your eyes....you heard your own rhetoric so much, you forgot the universe is Balanced and Eternal, and you lost the thread to the perfect balanced nature of the Universe.

Now you-all will be forever remembered as the flat earthers, and I will be remembered as the new Gallaleo....I saw the Eternal Balance....and you-all worshiped a crummy universal edge....History repeats again....o_O

Maelstrom
What are you saying here?
Can you phrase this in more simple terms
that an average person can understand?
The allusions are difficult for a person who
is unfamiliar with the material.
Thanks.
:evergreen:

I'm saying they missed the Holy Grail of nuclear states because the fake propagand science, (Big Bang), they made up to kill off God, ended up creeping into their real physics polluting all their work with dead end missconseptions.

Translation: they believed their own lies after awhile, and it corrupted their work.

In order to believe in a real Big Bang you need a end or edge of the material universe so you can collect all matter. This means Big Bang is really just a fancier version of the old Flat Earth theory as a Flat Earth would go on forever without a end or edge.
Big Bang believers are modern Flat Earthers.....they shrink in horror from Eternity, Infinite space, and God.

I on the the other hand love the concept of the Infinite....and God that comes with it...so I did not push away Immortal laws of the universe and the Holy Grail of nuclear states fell into my hand like a ripe plum.

There are only 5 Prime Laws that drive the entire Universe.

1. Time is Eternal...past, present, and future, it is unstoppable.

2. True Matter is Eternal it can not be destroyed.

3. True Motion is Eternal as it comes from the nature of True Matter...it can not stop nor be eroded.

4.............. These last 2 Laws are very simple but are the forbidon well of knowledge, they give everything.

5.............. There is both good and Much evil in them they define the boundaries of the Heavenly Empire.

*(there is a small simple lesser law I used with 1 2 and 3 to get laws 4 and 5 and there are many hidden lesser laws that can be found from these Prime laws), perhaps I am not normal as I seem to see them easily.

By the way Tree, people blind themselves on many things, for instance they are wrong to assume God is omnipotent, there are things in the Universe that make even God and Angels tremble in the night. Everyone assumes God is asking obedience to (his wishes), but his only (real wish) is that we let him (show us how to survive) the Relentless Unmerciful Natural Laws of the universe. We forget these natural laws have already doomed millions of angels, (better than us), to their true deaths. And even God him self would die if he did not follow these natural laws of immortal survival.
Physical Life it's self is not not the Key to being immortal, life slips from your fingers when the Madness comes....a healthy pure loving mind is required to keep madness and evil at bay, when you are living forever.

A Note to the Army boys
Sundown is at 5:19 mountain time: You Army boys will likely end up paying most of the price for the CIAs sins....do what needs to be done...take the CAI down. I'm not joking around here we will be moving to a whole new level on the nuclear front. And very bad prophecy will likely be born at 5:19 in fact 2 angels of death will stir....I would prefer not to open this door yet....I can not stop future events once a certain point is reached.

I asked God for guidance last night he said nothing to save you....yet! He gives me dream visions of the coming end times, he but says nothing about holding back my hand against you, that I can see yet. I think God turns his Back on you, too many men, women, and children weeping...9/11 made us evil.

There is still a small window of time...to slow the sword from falling...prophecy can sometimes be slowed if God does not object, but it always comes if God wishes it to.

You men of power out there, Mock me for believing in God and Prophecy and you may live to see your own death from it.

Last edited:
Well I don't see any Army movements...Sigh! it was worth a try....you will find maybe you gave me up for a handful of dust tho. Towards the end of the era of heavy armored knights a noble Knight fell of his horse, or he was not so noble in character, as the local peasants didn't seem to care for him much. Anyways this wealthy knight was wearing the finest heaviest armor he could buy...so heavy in fact that he lay there staring up at the sun cooking like a lobster because he couldn't get up. Anyways a peasant came along and sizing up the situation decided to despatch the knight and sell his kings fortune worth of armor. To the amusement of whoever was watching tho he couldn't find a single hole in the perfect armor to stick his dagger through, and the rich possibly evil knight is cursing his fate the whole time. Finally the peasant gives up and gets his wood chopping axe and chops off the invincible evil knights head while he lays there helpless. This true story had such a profound effect that a few years later no armor was left in the land the nobles all turned to nimble felt armor and lightning fast rapiers, (fencing swords).

I'm done poking you looking for a conscience in your hard hearts....I'm going go to look for a big fat axe...the biggest one I can build, with the strongest Army I can find to wield it...Happy New Year! o_O:rocket:

Maelstrom I just want to tell you that I appreciate you being here and, something a friend told me years ago still rings true today, this thread, specifically your opening post, reminded me of that. My friend, who did work for the government, told me "The American government treats Americans like mushrooms - it keeps them in the dark and feeds them manure."

Perhaps you dug out from under enough of that proverbial manure to worry them a bit? Perhaps you are one of the few "De-mushrooming" us.

Maelstrom I just want to tell you that I appreciate you being here and, something a friend told me years ago still rings true today, this thread, specifically your opening post, reminded me of that. My friend, who did work for the government, told me "The American government treats Americans like mushrooms - it keeps them in the dark and feeds them manure."

Perhaps you dug out from under enough of that proverbial manure to worry them a bit? Perhaps you are one of the few "De-mushrooming" us.
Thank you Beverly ,you are kind, I'm doing my best to use my unique position to do some good...it isn't really the lost money I care about, I was mostly thinking to use it for evangelism, and maybe a Russian orphanage, and a farm to supply a food kitchen for hungry people there.
It does bother me how they just treated me like a baby to rob tho, they hurt themselves more than me doing it.
I feel terrible about all the horrors happening to the Christian and Muslim women and children over in Syria and Iraq, it makes me physically ill just thinking on it. I don't know if I'm making a mark or not, some press statements and policy changes from Ashton Carter, Strategic defence and NASA look like they are feeling the heat? and matching my posts? with counter propaganda?..but it is hard to be sure.

My government engineer friend thinks they, (the nuclear and space defence boys), are incompetent and have no clue who I am at all. But strange things have happened that can't be explained, and my online research alone is hot enough to raise a NSA agent from the dead. To me seems more like they are hoping for containment, and they did pull some sort of watch list thing on my nice brother who has nothing to do with this at all.
But I have enough new stuff now, that short of a act of God, I should be able to emigrate and land a fat defence contract if I wish.

Anyways it is high time someone spoke for the dead and suffering women and children over there. I don't know what the U.S. government is trying to do....but it sure doesn't look good to me. Whoever is advising the President needs to get the boot before they mess things up worse.

My main worry is what God wants, he has been silent on this, he gave me a dream vision of Armageddon like a movie, but no clear advice on what to do with my work one way or the other. This bothers me greatly, if I knew what he wanted, I'd do it....I do not wish to cause God any harm.

Thank you for the kind words Beverly ,I hope life is treating you better. I thought the advice you wrote on the other thread was very nice.
I'd ask you guitar advice but my resonator slide guitar is a evil little thing chorded all different, (open D bar chords), likely from yours. In the end I had to physically deconstruct the minor chord patterns my self...but I'm close to being able to write a real song now. :) Now if I can just build me one of those foot pedal box drums I'm set.:D

I have the more rare round neck version with the strings kept low, it is harder to play that way but I can do more regular guitar stuff.

Did the new music thing you were working on turn out good?

Maelstrom Both my re-entry into a full on performing musician and, my side project are progressing well, just as I planned so far. Of course that's going to be a bit more difficult in the coming weeks as I will be negotiating contracts, record deals, royalties, all of that as well as deciding which venues I want my tour manager to book, how long I want to be on tour, what countries I'm willing to, and will be safe traveling to this year - it is a lo to deal with but, it's familiar to me so, I don't mind doing it.

The songs I wrote for Mark and the one I did for Dave are all going on their next albums and, on their 2016 tours so, that's good. Now I'm working with my bandmates, writing new material for us. That's a bit easier since we can get together every week and jam on the new stuff and, brainstorm to get it stage ready. That's easier than writing for someone across the pond with whom I can't jam on the track but one day with.

I'd love to see what you've done with your guitar, I might want to rework mine again, something for a bit of a different sound and feel, enable seemingly difficult licks easier, just that little something to blow a few minds again. As for advice, record it, try things that don't seem to make sense, listen to the playback - I promise you will discover sounds that you can get out of that guitar that are beautiful and are something no one had heard before. remember, there is not law that says you can't reimagine how music is written, invent new chords, new notes, a whole new scale if that suits you and your guitar.

I would be honored to help you get much needed assistance to both Christian and Muslims in Syria, Iraq and, any where else they are denied basic needs, persecuted and, shunned simply for their faith. You might not know this, but, I've got a good number of Muslim friends, musicians and their families, who share similar hopes and desires and, do, as far as their handlers will allow, speak out and do what they can to help. They can't be too outspoken as I'm sure you can imagine the results of a celebrity being openly Muslim in the current political climate. They do try but, it has lead to slander, threats, false accusations and public outrage on both sides when they do remind the world that they are Muslim and, they wish to improve the plight of disadvantaged Muslims around the world.

Most of my stateside friends and family are Christian, with a few of my family following the Native American path as I do but, God, Allah, Great Spirit, all one and the same, just a different name and, different metaphors to help each of us know and understand Him.

Thank you for the nice post Beverly ,your charity offer is real nice, I however am not ready to start that just yet there is a impending move and certain negotiations, and I would need help from Adra to handle the charitable status etcetera. If the Russians help me I may just pay for it out of what they give me. If you do want to help now Adra our Adventist Aid agency does allot releaf work quietly around the world...it has about the highest Dollar delivered to the victim rate of all these world Aid charities, and we are liked more by the Muslims because our healthful living lifestyles are similar. I agree with you that Godliness isn't exclusive to any church or religion, my entire family was saved from a riot by some good Muslims. We should try to remember there are good souls suffering in these countries and they are not responsible for every evil thing the bad people do. RT news has put up stories of a man who has been buying Women's freedom from ISIS some of his helpers have been killed already....I think he is a Saint if there ever was one.

I have to go to church I will add some more guitar stuff to this when I get back :)

Thank you for the nice post Beverly ,your charity offer is real nice, I however am not ready to start that just yet there is a impending move and certain negotiations, and I would need help from Adra to handle the charitable status etcetera. If the Russians help me I may just pay for it out of what they give me. If you do want to help now Adra our Adventist Aid agency does allot releaf work quietly around the world...it has about the highest Dollar delivered to the victim rate of all these world Aid charities, and we are liked more by the Muslims because our healthful living lifestyles are similar. I agree with you that Godliness isn't exclusive to any church or religion, my entire family was saved from a riot by some good Muslims. We should try to remember there are good souls suffering in these countries and they are not responsible for every evil thing the bad people do. RT news has put up stories of a man who has been buying Women's freedom from ISIS some of his helpers have been killed already....I think he is a Saint if there ever was one.

I have to go to church I will add some more guitar stuff to this when I get back :)

Would that be the Dorcas Society by chance? My parents are Adventist and, though I am not, I do support the Dorcas Society financially and, with local donations when I have something that would be of use in their efforts.

Would that be the Dorcas Society by chance? My parents are Adventist and, though I am not, I do support the Dorcas Society financially and, with local donations when I have something that would be of use in their efforts.
ADRA is short for Adventist Development and Relief Agency, you can look them up for more detailed information on what they do at,( adra.org ) the list is too long for me to write. They span the whole globe helping with hunger, illness, clean water, farming and other things. Besides their own work, they do work for the U.N. and do on site disaster ground work for other charities like the Red Cross etcetera. They are actually quite big, but they prefer to focus more on doing actual work to help people, than getting publicity. They do lots of work to help Muslims, I think their tree planting desert farming program did quite well in north Africa. They have been studying polyculture farming, (symbiotic plant and animal mixings), for poor people in extreme climate areas I think they had some good results.

Thank you for your advice on the recording and playing back things, I think you are right that what we hear playing or singing isn't exactly the same as what the audience hears...I know my voice sounds very different on the answering machine than what I hear...much slower and different.

On my open D bar chorded guitar the major chords are triple one full set of 21 chords, two 3 string sets, high and low, strings 6 5 4, 3 2 1, the minors are easy about 6 to 8 patterns on strings 3 2 1 that is all the fingers you have wearing a slide (3), so the 7majors and 9majors...4 finger chords go in the trash can. The minor / augmented major chords, look like a falcon sitting on string 3 folding and unfolding its wings, left wing is minors (sad down 1/2 notes...or down 1 bar), the right wing is augmented majors (happy 1/2 notes up 1 bar)...if you want I can post tab on those chord patterns for you. One pattern on Open bar tuning does the entire neck of the guitar...and the patterns can be scooted sideways toward the bass strings on the guitar neck too if you wish. Sideways note ladders are simple on a open tuned guitar 1 bar zigzag on E F, B C, 2 bars on the rest.

There are some false slideable minor chords done by resting one or both of your last two picking hand fingers on strings to block for a new sound. Like you can block power string 2 for a false minor and play 1 3 4. this can be done on 5 too and there are other patterns some using a double block like 2 and 3 blocked 1 4 and 5 played etcetera....you probably know more of this than me....I'm still sorting this stuff.

What I'm having trouble with is melody and cadence construction, I may have to just sit down a work out the possible note combinations in a 8 note bar? Perhaps there are basic up and down note patterns in melody too.

Everything on slide guitar is basically written in 8, 8th? note interchangeable chunks in Tab. I have been trying to learn the different slides and finger patterns and mix and match them in those chunks, bars? The strumming palm mute was hard to learn but I'm getting better at it...learning to play the dual base line in blues is weird too but you get used to it.

My songs are going to be different, crackling fire and darkness Bible stuff, written more from Isaak Asimov's point of view. I have no trouble on creativity I'm like a little Chernobul nuclear reactor on that front. I am finding staying strictly in the Key of D 3 main chords D G A on a slide guitar problematic, it is hard to go up or down more than 2 or 3 bars at a time....I may have to use a 2 or 3 bar cheat some, it seems to work well.

I'm happy for you Beverly ,that you are back to song writing and singing, I think you will find your center again. Just remember to keep the creative fun in it, money comes and goes, but being happy is more important. Good luck with your new stuff let me know how it goes. :)

Best wishes Maelstrom

Last edited:
I hate surprises and I hope you-all do to...I have some coming for you too hopefully...congratulations to Space Defence, Strategic Command and NASA...you both should have at least stayed out of this fight if you weren't decent enough to help me, and possibly Bowing?, and Orion? maybe the energy department to?, I still have to get outside help to sort who all the true villains out in this.o_O

Hey how about that, the Russians get to clear you name doesn't that sound nice? Poetic? :D There is Karma for you!

Last edited:
So the Russians got me good last night on RT..news :rolleyes: Somehow they managed to get their hands on a video of a L/F autistic boy being worked over by the local police...in my home town in Alaska were I had been planning to move back. o_O Yeah! pepper spray, thuggery, foaming at the mouth angry, and any one with a I.Q. of 4 could clearly see they were dealing with a mentally challenged person who had no clue what was going on. Shouting stop resisting is pointless in situation like that, you have to explain things quietly....put please your hands behind you back...etcetera.
The loss of temper control by police needs to be addressed, not being in control of your emotions while dealing with harmful situations, isn't helpful to the public. Police don't have the right to just go off on people, and do whatever they please....they have a duty to limit damage to citizens as much as is possible, while still being able to get the job done. If you police don't like that find a new profession, I'm not sure the MMA will take you they have rules too.o_O

So I was feeling very poor last night, the stress of this whole situation was getting to me...I had been planning to head out for Russia friday night but it was 0 degrees and my health went sideways. I started hemorrhaging again internally badly, when my blood is thin I get real cold easily. I don't think I would have survived hitch hiking to Seatle in blow 0 weather, it's a very cold lonely Highway, with many miles of empty countryside to walk if you don't get a ride.

Anyways I felt like giving up, I'm not a saint or super christian just a jaded sceptical preachers son who was in the wrong place at the right time...and is now getting turned into a road toad by life. I'm trying to be a better christian, it is a struggle, I don't even know if I will survive this stupid situation. And I'm not real happy about losing my home and family, to end up in some strange land all alone with no one to look out for me, all because of some stupid, short sighted, greedy people. Anyways I was thinking about just dumping all my nuclear horrors on the net washing my hands of it and asking God to take me home, or go look for a corner somewhere to starve to death in, or whatever.

I guess God took pity on me, so he sent me a dream/vision thing last night of a Thunder from the 7th. Scroll that is still sealed in Revelation. No I'm not claiming to be anything special, and I was too stupid to see this Thunder in my maelstrom sub-atomic physics. it is fairly obvious but I missed it, even tho I guessed correctly on a thermal exchange wind thing being associated with a Zero Mass field. (don't ask me to explain the sub-atomic mechanics, I understand it enough to see it, but it is quite a complex sub-atomic action). The basic principle is a Z.M. field can generate snow in summer air...and wind with that cold air.

Here is my Holy Dream of one of the Hidden 7th. Thunders, it is real it will happen, and the science is good on this, in my opinion from my work. I did not see this state I missed it, God showed it to me...I do not know why he did.
You can believe me or not...it is in m opinion a extremely bad omen...as I may now know all Seven Thunders. I need to study the Bible more before telling what I think they may be, but finding the Seven Thunders is a death sentence for earth....They are only revealed near the End Time...this is clearly written.

So I dreamed I was at my previous house, and there was a flat thick dark layer of clouds covering the whole sky like a continuous blanket. The clouds were not however dark blackgreen like when you have regular tornados, and they were three times as high as tornado clouds, which I have seen in real life. In this dream clouds were lit up by a soft white blue light, like a florescent light, and the light came from inside the clouds about 2 miles north west of my old home. A cylindrical hole appeared in the cloud layer where the light was strongest, and a light blue sort of grey white tornado came out of the hole, (I can't remember for sure but I don't think it touched the sides of the hole in the clouds). This tall glowing tornado had great bolts of lightning flashing down the center of it core, as it zigzagged towards my old house. I knew instantly it was not natural from nature, and it was coming to kill me, I shouted and pleaded for my family to take cover. but they were absorbed in frivolous tasks and didn't wish to listen....as the glowing flashing funnel of death churned nearer and nearer zeroing in on my old house and us.

I do not know what this dream means....I do think it depicted a accurate wind event from a large class 2 (dark Matter) Zero Mass field. I do not know if Air Force can generate one this big, or this is a end time vision... take your pick, your guess is as good as mine, either way bad stuff comes.

3 Thunders are listed clearly in Revelation 8 the stones hurled at earth. I know of 1 or 2 more I don't know if the hail and fire count as one thing, 4? this dream makes the count 5, there is likely the sword of the lord 6? and the great darkness, earthquakes, and volcanoes or they all go together? 7?

read it, think what you like, I don't know what to make of it either.:confused: I do not know what it means, but am fairly certain it is real....we will likely this strange glowing lightning tornado thing, if we last that long.

Sorry for being the Raven again, it just happens, I don't plan this stuff...I seem to be stuck in a Edgar Allen poem...it really isn't much fun for me. Sigh!

So the Russians got me good last night on RT..news :rolleyes: Somehow they managed to get their hands on a video of a L/F autistic boy being worked over by the local police...in my home town in Alaska were I had been planning to move back. o_O

Can you give a link to that video?
I don't seem to be able to find it.
All I see is beatings in Florida.

Also, what is RT..news?
What is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom