• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Nostalgia: Things from the Past, That you just Love

Slim Jim

has glasses,shirt,hair, just need jim charisma now
In this thread. Post anything, that brings back good memories from your childhood. Can be any era.

See-through electronics.
7ohheber8jf11.jpg

1CFAF277-193B-42BC-9B64-6F0BD216A4ED.jpeg

One of the earliest memories from my childhood was playing games like Pajama Sam and Freddi Fish on my dad’s old computer. I got one of the discs for free from a cereal box.

Takes me back to another time and place. When things seemed simpler compared to now.

Last edited:
Aaaah... old (original) Nokia phones.

I know almost all the European models by heart :D

I don't like cell phones, but Nokia is or was by far the best ones. Especially the 90s Nokias. I had a Nokia 1020 until not long ago, best camera I ever had. 41 megapixels!

Raiden + Snake (big controversy at the time....MGS2: Sons of Liberty)
rsz_mgs2_snake__raiden_dog_tags.jpg

30bd2eed-388d-4e26-8269-8fddbd80852c.jpg

You were the king of Primary School if you had these
I had something like that. I never took it to school though.

Pencil Toppers...I do remember at school.

tumblr_lzrmr3ML6x1qzbwhlo1_500.jpg

SL-TROL-1_540x540_troll%2Bpencil%2Btopper.jpg

Wow I'm 99% sure I had these Mask ones...
5bc083fadd96840d0fe211c4905bed46.jpg

And probably these ones too...

1995-Ricicles-Rugrats-Pencil-Top.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom