• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

No Thank you

l guess that love is better then silicone love dolls because ???? l am sure there is a joke here, but l need a microscope.

l guess that love is better then silicone love dolls because ???? l am sure there is a joke here, but l need a microscope.

Ironic that you ask. o_O

Did you see I posted about the last movie I saw? "Lars and the Real Girl". Where Lars falls in love with one of those kind of dolls. Though otherwise he seemed harmless. With his community enabling him. All except his own brother.

What was the last movie you watched?

Last edited:
I guess l should ask the lady that had a gator stuffed down her pants when the cop arrested her last month in the state l live in, what her boundaries were? I think men should be approaching her, not me. lol Roxanne, you don't have to free the gator tonight......... Roxanne
To be clear it was the 'Roxanne...' part that I rated as funny. :D

Ironic that you ask. o_O

Did you see I posted about the last movie I saw? "Lars and the Real Girl". Where Lars falls in love with one of those kind of dolls. Though otherwise he seemed harmless. With his community enabling him. All except his own brother.

What was the last movie you watched?
I heard that was quite a good movie but I've never been able to bring myself to watch it for personal reasons.

It sounds like admirers are queuing up by the hundreds for you, Aspychata. Ha! I reckon you should obtain a taser. Let ‘em have it the second they get fresh.

Oh, you know what else? Start wearing a wedding ring. You can be married to yourself, but the men who might consider hitting on you will think you’re really married and will back off, except in Texas.

Trigger Alert - lol . l removed the belly dancer dvd avatar. This new one is a female artist out of Minnesota. This is more fitting with Halloween coming up. If you look her up, her name is annabomb. But for reasons unknown to me (not), the bullet hole in the forehead, the upside down cross on her hand and the skull seemed to have been nuked by the decorum police.

Last edited:
This is a delicate subject. l think l have been going about it all wrong. Basically my entire life, l haven't dated much. Just really not interested. I am a comfortable loner, with a very small circle of whoever.

Much older, don't really want to date at this age, don't understand why people can't be accepting of this choice. I will say anything to get a guy to leave me alone, l mean anything. l prefer to work and stay in on days l am not doing my errands. Why can't society accept who l am?

People have a thousand bad things to say about me because l like solitude. I don't have a strong desire to throw myself at a man. If l like someone, l end up really enjoying their company. There are so many lonely older females, why can't men respect my right to be a alone older female. How should l let men know l am not into dating? It's because l don't have energy or desire at this age. l can't change me. l actually have been this way my ENTIRE life.
People are weird. I don't know why they have to be so concerned with every decision we make, even though it's something that would make us happy and comfortable with ourselves.
I like to just turn the blind eye to people like that cuz otherwise I'd just get stressed and overthink.

You're not wrong. We're not wrong.

I think that the program crops avatars to a square...

Well l kept trying to load Trump and Clinton at a shooting range (cartoon version) but l don't think it was allowed because of the cartoon guns. But it's a great picture.

Well l kept trying to load Trump and Clinton at a shooting range (cartoon version) but l don't think it was allowed because of the cartoon guns. But it's a great picture.
I wonder if it’s one of those programs that concentrates on faces ,if I tried to crop an image on the iPad ,it appears to have an obsession with only putting a face in it ,don’t know why.

I wonder if it’s one of those programs that concentrates on faces ,if I tried to crop an image on the iPad ,it appears to have an obsession with only putting a face in it ,don’t know why.

The trick is to edit and crop your avatar and then upload it. Mine is 96 x 96 pixels at 72 DPI. It doesn't enlarge when clicked on. but in simply seeing the avatar in the forums it looks exactly as it should.

Trigger Alert - lol . l removed the belly dancer dvd avatar. This new one is a female artist out of Minnesota. This is more fitting with Halloween coming up. If you look her up, her name is annabomb. But for reasons unknown to me (not), the bullet hole in the forehead, the upside down cross on her hand and the skull seemed to have been nuked by the decorum police.
When I logged in and saw what you'd changed it too, well, lmao

The trick is to edit and crop your avatar and then upload it. Mine is 96 x 96 pixels at 72 DPI. It doesn't enlarge when clicked on. but in simply seeing the avatar in the forums it looks exactly as it should.
The problem is I don’t think I know how to make it not do what it wants on the iPad ,It immediately fixes itself on a face, it’s a strange idea to think you only ever want a face!

what I do Instead to control my irritation if I want a picture in the message is I make sure I upload it from the Photo gallery on the iPad ,I communicate better with gifs but I don’t know how to upload them or download them, technophobe here .

Oh, you know what else? Start wearing a wedding ring. You can be married to yourself, but the men who might consider hitting on you will think you’re really married and will back off, except in Texas.
Funny but it was only since I got married and had a ring on my finger that women started coming on to me more heavily, some right in front of my wife. It was never hard for me to reject their advances but it's always going to hurt their feelings. It's largely a pride thing and many people are going to be attracted to what they know they can't have.

New Threads

Top Bottom