• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

New to Site

Taralyn

Hello, my name is Taralyn and I just joined. I go to CCRI in Rhode Island (community college). I am currently studying to become an elementary school teacher. Once I have completed my Associates Degree in General Studies, I will be transferring to Rhode Island College to complete the Elementary Ed program. Is there anyone currently on here teaching or wanting to become a teacher?
Some of my favorite activities include, going to school, listening to music (old rock and roll), and building pieces for my Popsicle Stick Playground. My biggest obsessions are playgrounds and school and my worst fear is toilets. Is there anybody on here that shares any of the above or who would just like to chat? Looking forward to hearing from you. :)

Welcome to AspiesCentral!

I normally give out cookies, but the production stopped last night as the advanced technology crashed!
*evil laugh*

However, I do have very limited cookie stock for the new members! I will try to fix the advanced technology!

So here, take a cookie! Refreshments are available at the bar. And let me take your suitcase!

Enjoy your stay. Everyone at AspiesCentral is very friendly and welcoming!

Jordan, you may want to hire some nice grandmas for your cookie production. :D (Oh, no. I thought I'd broken myself of my addiction to Cookie Clicker!)

Welcome, Taralyn!

Jordan, you may want to hire some nice grandmas for your cookie production. :D (Oh, no. I thought I'd broken myself of my addiction to Cookie Clicker!)

Welcome, Taralyn!

Oh no!! You found out the secret of my cookie production... Cookie Clicker... Oh dear!!! This is a disaster.

It was always supposed to be a secret... I was just in the kitchen, on my tablet... Dam you Ereth!!!
*evil snare*

Hi Taralyn and welcome,
Cant say I have a fear of toilets, unless my son has been first. If you have a fear of toilets, you might want to steer clear of Jordan's cookies. In all serious, glad you found us

Thanks for the tag. WYV!

Hi Taralyn!

As Wyv said, I am an elementary school teacher. Nice to see another one come to join us. The studies & internships are demanding, but well worth it. As for toilets, I am leery of them but not really terrified...unless it is those ultra loud commercial ones that ROAR when you flush them & have ultra-potent suction!

New Threads

Top Bottom