• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

New Lost in Space on Netflix, anyone seen it?

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
Topic.

I might give it a try, they're repeating the original 60's series on the Horror Channel at the moment, and it's not bad.

Two of my sons watched about the first 20 minutes of the first episode. They said, "Well, it looks like everyone is going to die" ... waited another 10 minutes for things to get better, then switched to watching something else. I'm guessing they either dragged on the desperate scenario a little too long for my sons' attention spans, or didn't give the viewer enough reason to care about the characters before throwing them into the situation.

You'll have to let me know if you like it.

Two of my sons watched about the first 20 minutes of the first episode. They said, "Well, it looks like everyone is going to die" ... waited another 10 minutes for things to get better, then switched to watching something else. I'm guessing they either dragged on the desperate scenario a little too long for my sons' attention spans, or didn't give the viewer enough reason to care about the characters before throwing them into the situation.

You'll have to let me know if you like it.

Well I just watched the first episode, and it was decent although a bit predictable.

Although I was surprised they
made Dr Smith female

New Threads

Top Bottom