• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

New Employment

wanderer03

Things have taken a real turn for the worse at my job with the bus company. So much change is taking place right now and none of it good. These changes make it even more challenging for someone on the spectrum. The handwriting is on the wall.

Starting in 3 weeks I will be driving as an independent contractor for FedEx Custom Critical. I will be driving a 22', sleeper-equipped box truck. I'll be my own boss and able to broker some of my own loads through FedEx authority. The approval process was quick and easy.

No more dealing with people day in and out!

So glad you got a good job! Hope this turns out to be even more awesome than you expected.

New Threads

Top Bottom