• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My recently uploaded gaming footage on my YouTube channel

Those are some funny little guys, the green guy and the purple guy.
(Yooka-Laylee video)

Yeah, the link worked when I clicked it.

Just uploading another wrestling match as I type. Just uploaded one from an older game.

I watched a few of the gaming videos. I'm amazed at the difference between one of the older wrestling games and one of the newer ones. The motion capture they've done of the wrestlers is far more impressive.

My gamertag is xudo, if you wanted to add me.

I watched a few of the gaming videos. I'm amazed at the difference between one of the older wrestling games and one of the newer ones. The motion capture they've done of the wrestlers is far more impressive.

My gamertag is xudo, if you wanted to add me.

What sort of stuff do you play? I play WWE games, and Bullet Storm: Full Clip.

I'll PM you my tag.

Ok thanks :)

In terms of stuff I play, my favourite genre is RPG. I can't stand JRPG's though, as I hate turn based combat and they're usually really text heavy. At the moment, I have a load of games that I've paid for and also had free with Gold...but I've been awful at starting them. I downloaded Giana Sisters remastered with Gold today, as I've played the original one on 360, and Force Unleashed 2 with Gold too, as I liked the first one to a point but I had some issues with glitches.

Ok thanks :)

In terms of stuff I play, my favourite genre is RPG. I can't stand JRPG's though, as I hate turn based combat and they're usually really text heavy. At the moment, I have a load of games that I've paid for and also had free with Gold...but I've been awful at starting them. I downloaded Giana Sisters remastered with Gold today, as I've played the original one on 360, and Force Unleashed 2 with Gold too, as I liked the first one to a point but I had some issues with glitches.

We have that in common, I don't like turn based combat either, not after playing Phantasy Star Online on the Sega Dream Cast 15 years ago.

I've played that Giana Sisters game as well, as I recall it was supposed to be out on the 8 bits way back in the late 80s, but was banned by Nintendo for being too similar to Super Mario Brothers.

Sorry to top an old thread, but I've just uploaded some more footage of my gaming.

New Threads

Top Bottom