• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Don't have any photo's to share but had an enjoyable two days.

Got an opportunity to remind some family how special they are and just how much they're treasured,
just for being themselves.

A few kind words cost nothing and yet can be priceless to some.

E57581DF-DF93-4390-B3A8-3F32816D84D8.jpeg
a few of these christmas every day
My son arrived home from his deployment to Qatar this evening. We weren't sure he would make it till the last moment. :)

Like the old toys Nitro. I had that Erector set, a hand me down I believe.

This was one of my all time favorite gifts, around 1968 I believe. I still have it. :)

View attachment 59290

View attachment 59291

@Rexi Here is a photo from Christmas Day of the largest outdoor skating rink in Calgary, this one is natural, not artificial ice, and quite large, much larger than the one downtown... Also very historic, people have probably been skating there for 100 years...

Bowness Park 01.jpg

@Rexi Here is a photo from Christmas Day of the largest outdoor skating rink in Calgary, this one is natural, not artificial ice, and quite large, much larger than the one downtown... Also very historic, people have probably been skating there for 100 years...

View attachment 59360
It's lovely! I like that there are fires to warm up to and it's surrounded by trees.

New Threads

Top Bottom