• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Misguide to the misogynist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayla55

Returning from website for women it was clear that it was easier for NT women to identify what happened and have clearer understanding of different types of men.
So we cleared up that what happened to me in one of my early relationships was legally defined as rape, so I learnt to say that my boyfriend raped me.

Since it took years for me to have another boyfriend and I would hide behind my work. The other women cleared up that he was a misogynist but since I'd experienced quite few men who had habit of insulting women or putting them down I became confused thinking that society in general permitted this.
I didn't understand why he would swear and insult me the way he did, but it usually ended in me being raped and I was distressed at way I saw girls treated better on TV and couldn't understand what I did wrong. I was told I was stupid and made to feel bad about money, I took it literally in that he meant for me to act like intelligent women and not dress up but I learnt he had problems with himself.
So we concluded that NT women tend to understand these insults and where they come from, my resulting melt downs at being continuously insulted were met with hostility and attitude such as smack the dishwasher when it packs up, and in old days it was legal to cane your wife with cane size of a thumb. So asd females do not understand how to brush these remarks off, having less female friends isolates you and feel you don't have someone who can help you put words onto and process what's happening.
When it is said rape is act of violence and not desire, it's confusing.

I am sorry to hear about your abuse. There are many damaged, entitled, and weak man-children out there who should be avoided. Do you have access to a therapist to discuss how you did not do anything wrong to be assaulted. It may not be too late to at least file charges of rape against that guy and at least put authorities on notice of his actions.

When you turn around and realise he cares less and was 1. just after sex, then getting to older stage where it's time to settle down, having low IQ it hasn't come to realisation that being a incubator is actually the no 2 use for you and only role in life.
So bang theory goes on your suitable achievements and hobbies, even if your career description was secretary, nurse, teacher or such subservient roles. So basically by time men are finished with you you a. Invented nothing

Ok, so you may have thought you were a feminist for equal Sex, he's laughing because he doesn't bother to wine and dine you and mocks you to his friends!!

So if you feeling burnt out, dry, neglected, worthless and whatever else...

Maybe time to go back to before being programmed to mindlessly supply sex and start realising autistic women benefit from being spoilt romantically. That having female friends can be such a blessing, that our teen daughters need to have us give them extra of this, hugs, I appreciate you, special chocolates to describe emotions and loads of advice on boys and understanding men

How is this misogyny?

Abuse is abuse. Are we pretending only men misbehave?
Men can end up assault charges for having melt down and there's a lot on internet about it.
It's not just about rape, it's to see if women misinterpret meaning behind sexist remarks, to establish how many asd females have meltdowns that result in being beaten or thrown out or leaving. How many times is argument about what he said, but I was calling it a spoon and not a spade.

Calling it misogyny is a politically loaded statement and alienating to men on the forum. This isn't an ASD issue.

@Kayla55 , there are decent men out there. Men who have worked hard to provide for their future and who respect and value women. Some are not conventionally social which also puts them at a disadvantage for meeting women. I wish such were not so and that kind souls could easily find each other. It took me a long while, but engaging with a generous, accepting, woman was a major inflection point in my life.

I am sorry to hear about your abuse. There are many damaged, entitled, and weak man-children out there who should be avoided. Do you have access to a therapist to discuss how you did not do anything wrong to be assaulted. It may not be too late to at least file charges of rape against that guy and at least put authorities on notice of his actions.
This is the result of therapy, and me discussing ways to help women deal sexist remarks and how we interpret it. It's my way of finally trying to decide what's best advice for young girls.
Thank you for sweet comment, and yes there are badly behaved women and reason why I wish I could meet more asd female friends

Calling it misogyny is a politically loaded statement and alienating to men on the forum. This isn't an ASD issue.
Yes it is, it's a bi-polar issue for diagnosing more of our daughters, then.
I have had enough of listening to too many male professionals now indicating that asd Females suffer from low IQ and hormonal imbalances from puberty to menopause.
I suppose since men don't have no12 (babies) their hormones are just amazing, right?
Gizmo doesn't define anything remotely hilarious about men.

Was actually thinking of naming thread; autistic retards guide to understanding men (dogs)

And how to interpret idiots guide to only hormone responsible for deduct behaviour testosterone

REMINDER

Posting Guidelines and Member Conduct

Racial, gender (sexist), neurological, and religious hatred/discrimination will not be tolerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom