• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hey everyone, just wanted these videos of some random thoughts I had during the middle of the night

You are right, thank you.
Everyone needs to feel like they belong and...sometimes you do need support systems.
And respecting others does not mean not having non autistic feelings or fitting their box or being what they need without thanks.
And in the way they respect you, they need to let you be yourself as well and live your life the way you chose and have your privacy and views and beliefs.

Mr. Rogers was my childhood hero and looking back now, I realize he was a great role model to me, even through the television. Thanks for your thoughts, @Jenisautistic.

New Threads

Top Bottom