• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Jenisautistic

V.I.P Member
In March 2020 around that time I got very delirious and started messaging my friend and tweeting on social media about him a lot

you’re very on things because I was delirious nothing really terrible but may be a tad embarrassing

I made a video on that social media account saying a brief explanation on what caused this because I really want to clarify that I’m trying to make a fresh start and trying not to relapse and trying to make the new year fresh

I didn’t really mean to apologize as much as I meant to explain to have a general way of saying things
I want to make this account about living with my disabilities and trying to thrive through

That’s all I can really say for now but I may and more later

i’ve also made this video for my other social media account

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom