• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

LSD drug treatment for ASD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But LSD removes your ego. It opens your mind. It tells about yourself.
Oh, it'll open your mind, all right . . . but you also risk opening a window and jumping to your death.

As Judge said, there is no 100% safety guarantee for any given drug, legal or illegal. You should at least be aware of this before singing paeans about LSD.

Can we stop going over this topic now Timmy? Why not ponder whether chocolate is a good cure for ASD? Or maybe toffee? :)

But LSD removes your ego. It opens your mind. It tells about yourself.

Maybe people don't want to use it because they want their ego? they use their ego to function which is crazy...

Some people experience the temporary removal of ego, that's because they are usually scared out of their mind. Ask any veteran if he had any ego while taking fire. I work around a lot of young adults and see my share of people who use a lot of LSD. They all have the HUGEST egos I have ever encountered. Very self important, under the illusion of knowing the secret to the universe. The ego death is another romantic ideal associated with LSD use. You only get one brain, take care of it. Stay away from LSD, aspies don't need it.

LSD releases the persons ego (well it is meant to do to people??)

The point is, Think god dam it. think of it all .......... do something about it. are you sick of being labaled with this asd?. then go out and fight your body. you can do it. you can cure it. its not forever.

live YOUR LIFE.

DON'T LIVE LOCKED IN YOUR OWN INNER PRISION.

Maybe, some people can't help it. maybe some people use asd as an excuse for other evil reasons.

but others that are overall fine, THEN GO OUT THERE AND LIVE THE LIFE. live that life. don't be trapped and in a inner prision.

go live life.

Some people experience the temporary removal of ego, that's because they are usually scared out of their mind. Ask any veteran if he had any ego while taking fire. I work around a lot of young adults and see my share of people who use a lot of LSD. They all have the HUGEST egos I have ever encountered. Very self important, under the illusion of knowing the secret to the universe. The ego death is another romantic ideal associated with LSD use. You only get one brain, take care of it. Stay away from LSD, aspies don't need it.

Hi,

Ok, well that's very interesting. Well, maybe if you go into more of that?.

But what do you mean scared out of their mind?, What about the shamans that use it?. What about the love it brings.

Think about it, when all the people started using it in the 60's the anti-war protesters started.
so like yeah...

maybe it just brings people more of a open view, because truly all this war, all of it, just.
lets just all relax. REALLY, FOR THE LOVE OF JESUS.

While I've always wanted to try LSD, I would suggest reading Tom Wolfe's The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test. Neither the hippie movement of the sixties nor LSD itself were all they were cracked up to be.

While I've always wanted to try LSD, I would suggest reading Tom Wolfe's The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test. Neither the hippie movement of the sixties nor LSD itself were all they were cracked up to be.

Ok, but at the same time look at the author, "Tom Wolfe",
It seemed that a lot of the journalist were "mad in the head" and not mad in the head as mental problems, I am talking about they were "mad in the head" that for them its not about people living and connecting in a good healthy way. It was about control and ego.

Look at some of the interviews of the researchers with LSD, the journalists try to rampage them.

its disgusting. bunch of deep down evil ****ED UP folks out there.

Also, I fully agree with you, the hippie thing is a load of poo poo.

Well, like its just not fully base LSD around hippies. Or to fully mean that LSD = hippies or
you know. ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom