• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Live webinars re Aspies and Employment

LucyPurrs

NT, INFJ
V.I.P Member
Hi Everyone,

Paul Micallef ,who did the Emotional Intelligence course, is hosting a live interactive webinar series at the end of February for those who want to discuss issues related to getting and keeping employment. The webinar will be held at 3 different times to meet the convenience of folks in the US, England and Australia time zones. He's asking for a $5 US contribution to cover his costs. Here's the link to get the information:
Emotions Explained

He's also put out a video on employment for those with Asperger's: Aspie Tips: Employment (aspergers strategies for the workplace)

This video will give you a taste of what he's going to cover.
I highly recommend this for anyone with employment issues.

Hi Everyone,

Paul Micallef ,who did the Emotional Intelligence course, is hosting a live interactive webinar series at the end of February for those who want to discuss issues related to getting and keeping employment. The webinar will be held at 3 different times to meet the convenience of folks in the US, England and Australia time zones. He's asking for a $5 US contribution to cover his costs. Here's the link to get the information:
Emotions Explained

He's also put out a video on employment for those with Asperger's: Aspie Tips: Employment (aspergers strategies for the workplace)

This video will give you a taste of what he's going to cover.
I highly recommend this for anyone with employment issues.

Meh, this is centred in the US, I'm in the UK and have "employment issues" :(

Thank you again for posting these things Lucy! I'm in the US but actually signed up for the Europe one since the time of that one is actually better for me.

Hmm, I applied for a job somewhere online last week and watched a Webinar from them, they're still yet to be in touch.

New Threads

Top Bottom