• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

List your inventions here. What does the world need?

my invention is very simple.

Step 1; A fire to throw all of the worlds money in
Step 2: resource based economy which would allow housing and food for everyone
Step 3: Ignore the rich people that will be mad that they aren't multibillionaires anymore

The schematic looks a bit something like this
15666506-thai-money-bill-on-fire-with-black-background.jpg

That's been tried before, it killed well over 100 million people in scarcely 50 years.

Self cleaning underpants.

Then the odd occasion I *ahem* make a mess, I don't have to go in the Shower to clean myself up.

A device, similar in appearance to an ankle monitor that criminals wear, that is mandatory attire for all politicians, which delivers electrical shocks when they avoid answering a question directly, or they outright lie.

A big flying vacuum cleaner that flys around sucking up all the humans in one end and spitting out diamond encrusted gold Rolex watches out the other. When it reaches the point where every survivor has a watch it will stop.

I'll borrow the plans of this small German prototype and just enlarge all parts 10 thousand percent.

zzzzzzz.jpg

We will lose half the population but our sorrow will be softened as we each get our new $15,000.00 watch! Vegans can apply for 2 bushels of cabbages instead.

zzz.jpg

A big flying vacuum cleaner that flys around sucking up all the humans in one end and spitting out diamond encrusted gold Rolex watches out the other. When it reaches the point where every survivor has a watch it will stop.

I'll borrow the plans of this small German prototype and just enlarge all parts 10 thousand percent.

View attachment 46626

We will lose half the population but our sorrow will be softened as we each get our new $15,000.00 watch! Vegans can apply for 2 bushels of cabbages instead.

View attachment 46623

You only had to ask, you could have borrowed mine.

I just need to get some new batteries, didn't really get round to using it.

New Threads

Top Bottom