• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

List your inventions here. What does the world need?

Be handy to have with you on a night out if you get approached by muggers; just turn on the machine and watch it kick their arses.
Quite a few politicians could do with having their arse kicked. In fact, there are lots of people who could do wtih it.

Universal translator like they had on Star Trek, would be a BIG help when I'm on the phone to non UK based call centres.

And Star Trek style Transporters, that can Beam you to anywhere you want in seconds, apparently they're working on such a thing right now, they managed to transport an Atom a few years ago.

Transportable bio-domes: These could be used to grow large numbers of crops. I'm not 100% on everything here and it is still mostly in the realm of sci-fi, but the domes would regulate the sunlight, water and other elements needed to grow healthy crops - with the upside been that in the event of storms approaching they could (using anti-gravity if said invention existed) move out of the way until the storm has past.
If it existed, all the problems were ironed out and there were many of them, it could potentially ease world hunger problems.

I was born with a birth defect, in which I have my right eye missing. That being said, hand eye cordination and fine motor skills have always been a challenge for me.

That being said, I present to you the debit wallet. Its like an ATM, but its a wallet. No more searching for $14.59. You just put the money in the wallet befgore you go shopping. (example: lets say $49) and when your at a cashier, you punch in the amount of money you want and it pops it out like a peice of toast in the toaster.

A 3D machine with laser electric eye and telescoping scaffolding that can cut and screw on a perfect metal roof so people won’t fall off and get hurt on high and sharp angled roofs.

Liquor that won’t make you fat, won’t harm your body and brain, and get you the right amount of buzz, but not drunk enough to pass out or act stupid and is your favorite cocktails or favorite straight drinks.

Oh, food that won’t make you fat that is delicious and what you like.
I think that exist already. Its called high metabolism and Lean Cuisnue. LOL.

The Help Me App. Its like uber, but for those with certain handicaps. Live in New York and need to carry a case of water bottles down two blocks and don't have the physical strength or stamnia to do so? Thats what the Help Me App is for. Do you use a wheel chair and live in Seattle or another hilly area and your caretaker seems to be away? The Help Me App can do that too! Night blind and need to make it to your car? The Help Me App can do that! Its free on the app store! Certain services may have certain costs.
Don't actually look for this. This was just another pitch. Its not a real app yet.

A site for ND people, where there is a database of services (shops, libraries, cinemas, hospitals, educational institutions) where people can give ratings as to how ND-friendly they are, and write reviews, from a ND perspective. Then others can use the site to get information. A bit like Trip Advisor, but from an ND perspective.

New Threads

Top Bottom