• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Last thing you ate

Pork tenderloin. A short break in my healthy eating diet.
IMG_0699.JPG

^Wow that looks delicious. Are those fried pickles? :O

I ate 3 bananas, but it's not because I love bananas; rather, they were extremely ripe and I didn't want to waste them.

Fried bean thing =

1/3 cup cooked great northern beans
1 T. each masa, corn meal,millet flour, nutri. yeast
1 t. each buckwheat flour, rice flour, almond meal
1/4 t. each oregano, garlic powder
some ground pepper & kosher salt.
Mixed with water.

For breakfast today.

Cheese and Ham sandwich and a bag of ready salted crisps (called Potato Chips in America), and a coffee.

Hot and spicy crispy prawns and fried Calamari. I never eat seafood but I'm trying new things and decided to give them a go. They were quite tasty.

Carrot vermicelli with mushroom sauce and sauteed celery, green onion, garlic, zucchini, eggplant and carrot on top. It was good, a little too salty as I used a mushroom bouillion cube in the sauce. Shouldn't have, thought the 'go bio' brand would have little salt.

Didn't check the ingredient listing, mineral salt as the first ingredient!
ws_mushroom_bouillon_cubes.jpg

Ingredients: mineral salt, non hydrogenated palm oil*, corn starch*, yeast extract, onions*, mushrooms*, garlic*, nutmeg*, black pepper*, lovage*, parsley*, rosemary*, natural mushroom and rosemary flavouring.

1/2 an ossobucco, salad: greens, oregano, chives & radishes all from my garden, steamed brocolli with a huge amount of garlic butter, chocolate for dessert
the meat was a little tough due to being grilled, but good anyway

New Threads

Top Bottom