• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Last thing you ate

Frozen peaches, almond meal, nutri yeast, peanut butter,
vanilla, sunflower seeds, cashew milk, & oat bran
whirred in a blender.
The last of the 4 batches I had parceled up to take with me
for going downstate to the funeral.

That way I didn't have to think about what to get to eat.
Just put the dry stuff in the blender, the peaches, the cashew
milk and some more water. That was 2 mornings and 2 evenings.

A person said it sounded good. [Twice. A night time & a morning]
I am always surprised when anybody thinks what I have to eat
might be good. I am used to people thinking what I eat is weird,
disgusting, revolting, unhealthy, unappealing.

Those are people I am happy enough to not be around.

Last edited:
I am trying out a tablespoon of millet flour in the breakfast smoothie.
[frozen blue berries, frozen raw zucchini, sunflower seeds, peanut butter,
oat bran, almond meal, cashew milk, vanilla, nutri yeast].

Cheese and Ham sandwich and a bag of ready salted crisps (Americans call them Potato Chips).

All these impossible stories about secreting 'cookies' created an extreme desire to eat cookies. Last night I made thirty peanut butter cookies with flax and wheat germ, eating exactly one. Husband loves them, I have an intolerance to peanuts, so I won't be eating more than that initial cookie.

You could end up like this guy if you eat too many Cookies.
latest

I am eating some toasted chocolate fudge poptarts as I type this. Delicious. Sadly, it was the last pack in the box.

New Threads

Top Bottom