• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Last thing that made you think or say"WTH?!"

I just saw a picture of what the Tellytubbies would have looked like if they came out before color TV was invented. Good thing they didn't come out until after, those little buggers look pretty terrifying in B&W!:fearscream:

I just saw a picture of what the Tellytubbies would have looked like if they came out before color TV was invented. Good thing they didn't come out until after, those little buggers look pretty terrifying in B&W!:fearscream:

The Teletubbies would look crap in ANY colour IMHO.

A bit like the video to A-ha's The Sun Always Shines on TV?

I was watching the last episode in the series Animals Behaving Badly, in which presenter Liz Bonnin visited such diverse exotic locations as suburban Sydney, the rainforests of Panama, chimpanzee colonies in southern Africa, rock pools off the Sussex coast and, er, Luxembourg. It was the last location that made me raise my eyebrows - I don't think I've ever before seen a nature programme on location in the diminutive Grand Duchy. What brought her there were the stone martens, animals traditionally used to living in forests whose instinct to mark out their territories leads them to sabotage car engines. An Ecosia search led me to a PhD thesis from ten years ago:
Ecology and Behaviour of Urban Stone Martens (Martes foina) in Luxembourg

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom