• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Last thing that made you think or say"WTH?!"

Boy. have I got a story to tell all of you::smile:

This evening my parents and I went out for supper together. My dad had gone to the bathroom while my mom and I stayed behind eating when this elderly woman I don't even know suddenly comes up to our table and starts singing to us "WELL WE AIN'T GOTTA BARREL OF MOOONEY, MAYBE WE'RE RAGGED AND FUUUNNY, BUT WE TRAVEL ALONG, SINGING A SONG..."

I didn't say anything, but my face must have said everything, because then lady then says "WASSA MATTER, YA DON'T LIKE MY SINGING?!?", and then she smacks the table and leaves, and we can still hear her singing.
My mom told me elderly people sometimes act like they've gone back to their childhood, but neither of my grandmothers on both my parents' sides ever acted like that, even when they grew very old. They were both somewhat shy and introverted. My mom and I had a good laugh when we told him what he just missed when he came back.:laughing:

I had the interview with Royal Mail yesterday, they said the ID documents I took weren't acceptable and demanded a current Passport! I was literally like, WTH?!

I now have to spend £60 on a new Passport because that would be easier to get than a Provisional driving license IMO, because an application for a P license would be a pointless cause of extreme stress because I'd be almost guaranteed to get refused due to disability like I did when I applied in 2003.

So this morning Trump is the new US President? I saw it on the news and was like, WTF?! What idiot voted for him?! Oh yeah! Half the population of Florida! Smh.
But less than half the voting population of North America, so there's still hope for a few of us. At least he didn't win fair and square.

I've been rejected for 3 job applications this week, well 2 of them were outright rejections, 1 was a kind of rejection because I don't have the correct ID document, an in date British Passport.

Earlier I watching a video of things people have posted that would make people facepalm. One of them was from an anti-vaxxer "warrior mom" claiming "If vaccines are so great, then why aren't they in the Bible?"

Because they weren't invented yet. Genius.:rolleyes:

Last night I was looking up kickstarter fails just for the fun of it. Some of them were really hilariously terrible. For example one of the "inventions" was a pillow called Mr. Eyes that is *supposed* to help children who are afraid of the dark sleep at night. It's a generic white square pillow with huge, creepy-looking eyes drawn on it with fabric markers, and it lights up and has a pre-recorded voice that says "You sleep! I will watch!" They later changed it to "You sleep! I will protect you!", but I'm still getting a real Bart Simpson "Can't sleep, clown will eat me" vibe from that thing. Also I could probably craft my own pillow and make it less terrifying.

I rang the Lyceum Box Office up this afternoon to see if I could get tickets to Macbeth next week, they wanted £32 a ticket at disabled and carer rate! Eh? It's normally about £17 a ticket for any other show, just cos it's Shakespeare! Smh.

I read on Microsoft News last night that a woman stole a package off of someone's doorstep, and it turned out to be something she probably wasn't hoping for: A pile of mealworms for a pet bearded dragon. A camera was set that taped the lady stealing the package, and the box was found on the side of the road and returned to its rightful owner.
I really don't get why some people have to steal other people's packages right off their doorstep when they don't even know what's in it, and it could even be something gross and nasty, at least to them. Some people just like stealing, I guess.:unamused:

I read on Microsoft News last night that a woman stole a package off of someone's doorstep, and it turned out to be something she probably wasn't hoping for: A pile of mealworms for a pet bearded dragon. A camera was set that taped the lady stealing the package, and the box was found on the side of the road and returned to its rightful owner.
I really don't get why some people have to steal other people's packages right off their doorstep when they don't even know what's in it, and it could even be something gross and nasty, at least to them. Some people just like stealing, I guess.:unamused:

Yeah, I saw that story as well.

The thing is, in many of such cases I'm apt to think that it isn't a matter of "spontaneous larceny". That many people who do this are simply career criminals who steal for a living. Doing such a thing on a daily basis with the hope of reselling whatever it was they stole. When you do something like this in bulk, it adds up. Assuming of course that the booty involves something better than worms.

But given how many property owners are installing cameras on their front porches...it seems every day that this is becoming a losing proposition for even career criminals. Where risk outshines the reward.

Last edited:
Topic.

For me it was reading on my Facebook that Donald Trump is on the verge of winning the latest Presidential debate.

The man is a moron, if he gets in I officially give up on North America.

I am still shocked about Lauren Wasser`s story, who had both of her legs been amputated and had been replaced by gold-colored prosthetics. I would never be the same after that
BnB4NK4H4_t

Last night I was browsing through Amazon and discovered a troll doll of Trump. I love troll dolls, but If I got one that looked like Trump I'd set its hair on fire and then maybe have a myself a candlelight dinner.:smilingimp:

Boy. have I got a story to tell all of you::smile:

This evening my parents and I went out for supper together. My dad had gone to the bathroom while my mom and I stayed behind eating when this elderly woman I don't even know suddenly comes up to our table and starts singing to us "WELL WE AIN'T GOTTA BARREL OF MOOONEY, MAYBE WE'RE RAGGED AND FUUUNNY, BUT WE TRAVEL ALONG, SINGING A SONG..."

I didn't say anything, but my face must have said everything, because then lady then says "WASSA MATTER, YA DON'T LIKE MY SINGING?!?", and then she smacks the table and leaves, and we can still hear her singing.
My mom told me elderly people sometimes act like they've gone back to their childhood, but neither of my grandmothers on both my parents' sides ever acted like that, even when they grew very old. They were both somewhat shy and introverted. My mom and I had a good laugh when we told him what he just missed when he came back.:laughing:
I hope I’m like that when I’m old... why the heck not :laughing:

New Threads

Top Bottom