• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Nasty or Delish?

iu

120458608_326856995265194_7926028330441270607_n.jpg

This is a cross section of a blade of grass under an electron microscope. The smiley faces are leaf veins that conduct water and sugars along the leaf.

This reminds me. One night, a few weeks ago, I was picking my daughter up from youth group. It was very dark, and we were heading to the bus stop. On the way, we found vines and vines of beautiful wild grapes. We were so excited. We were eating them by the cluster.

Until... We heard a shrill "CHITTER CHITTER CHITTER!!!" From a branch directly above our heads. A raccoon had already claimed those grapes as his, and he wasn't about to share.

Let's just say we backed away very quickly.

The next week, we looked for more grapes, but they had all been eaten (presumably by a now very fat raccoon), except for a few here or there still clinging to empty clusters. In my head I've named him "King Nero".

It was pretty funny.

New Threads

Top Bottom