• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Last album you listened to?

The Cure - Head on the Door. It's not often I listen to whole albums theses days, but that one's a classic in my book :)

Queen - Greatest Hits.

Meh, I saw Bohemian Rhapsody on Wednesday and have been listening to Queen songs on my Amazon Echo device all week.

I think it was Taylor Swift's newest album Reputation, although it may have been a different album. The song I most recently listened to is Woman Like Me by Little Mix

Hallucinogen, In Dub
An album of several Hallucinogen (psy trance) tracks remixed in a dub stylee by OTT. It's pretty old but it's a bit of a classic.
:)

I don't listen to many albums since these days I usually listen to mix sets or to playlists I put together myself on Soundcloud.

Michael Romeo - War of the Worlds, Pt.1

It's a solo album by Symphony X guitarman Michael Romeo, which incorporates elements of Classical Music, Dubstep and Electronic Dance Music (EDM) while been based off the H.G.Wells novel.
(I seem to be writing a lot of stuff about WOTW recently, now that I think about it.

In any case, here's the first three tracks.

1. Intro

2. Fear the Unknown

3. Black (Warning to anyone with Photosensitive Epilepsy; flashing lights)

New Threads

Top Bottom