• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Last album you listened to?

I normally listen to a lot of heavy music but lately I've been suffering from bad mental health and so haven't been much in the mood for hardcore or metal. I've been listening to a lot of synth pop and the more melodic/glitchy side of EDM, as well as cheesy 80s/90s/00s pop and rock. These are some of my favourite albums that have come out recently.

Porter Robinson - Worlds

Porter_Robinson_-_Worlds.jpg

CHVRCHES - Every Open Eye

CHVRCHES_-_Every_Open_Eye.png

Carly Rae Jepsen - E Mo Tion

Carly_Rae_Jepsen_-_Emotion.png

Tegan and Sara - LY2D

unnamed (50).jpg

The 1975. When i first heard of this band I dismissed them because I assumed they were generic crap rock based on the album cover, and their name, but I actually like their music, they remind me a bit of Talking Heads and Chvrches.

The_1975_(album)_by_The_1975.png

The_1975_-_I_Like_It_When_You_Sleep,_for_You_Are_So_Beautiful_Yet_So_Unaware_of_It.png

Punk & electronic music pioneer Alan Vega died yesterday, can't believe he was 78 & this album was made in 1977 when he was about 40, it sounds so modern. RIP

it was either dream theater:train of thought or black uhuru:ultimate collection,quite a difference in genres but i listen to music that soothes my particular mood at the time.
and besides, dream theater and black uhuru are both awesome,check them out!

KT Tunstall's Eye to the Telescope. My first time listening to it was yesterday: awesome!

I actually pay (crazy!) for a streaming service; it has been the best thing, musically, to happen to me.

Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds on Spotify, the original late 70s version not that pants "New Generation" from about 5 years ago.

New Threads

Top Bottom