• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Last album you listened to?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444059024.555100.jpg

Ashes of the wake - Lamb of God

Stands the test of time well

FLESHGOD-APOCALYPSE-Agony-2011-M.G..jpg

I've come to the conclusion this album sums me up as a person quite well. Throughout the entire album I found every song to sound like at least 3 songs were playing at the same time... it's quite intense... quite, lol.

I just bought one from ASDA, its called The Nation's Favourite 70S No1's. :) Loving it

One of the last albums I listened to back to back, and back again, a few times in a row. Quite a few times. It's one of the albums I turn to, every couple of years it seems, when things seem on the down, and I want to scream, but can't.
It's very naked in a way, an intimate and vulnerable expression, but at the same really strong. And apart from some exceptions, those songs just really hit me on certain levels. Anyway, I recommend.

Just imported the first 5 NIN albums to itunes (I count 'Broken' as an album, even though it's technically an EP) I've had the cds for a long time but only just put them on my computer. I still haven't heard anything they made after 'With Teeth' though.

I love this album, it makes me feel really good! The title is a play on words that has about 4 different meanings, it's not a concept album but a lot of the songs are interconnected which is really cool :)

Henker - Slave of my art

Nothing really spectacular, pretty standard tech death metal... however... those drums :eek: (for anyone remotely into drumming; utilizing quad bass pedals is pretty crazy.. and awesome. For anyone not into much drumming; imagine a drummer using 4 instead of 1 or 2 beaters for his kickdrums; fine example would be around 1:40 on the above video)

New Threads

Top Bottom