• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Joking Around!

Vanilla

Your friendly neighbourhood hedgehog
V.I.P Member
Hey all :D

We all know a good joke or two, so I thought it would be nice to share our jokes. Feel free to also post links to videos of stand up comedians if you have a favourite.

Hopefully it'll help bring smiles when you're having a bad day, and will be a whole lot of fun.

P.S. Keep it clean!

Last edited:
I was about to share a funny story...then realized the place I had picked it up from was another thread on this forum.

Too tired now, but I'll be back with some funny stuff.

“I bought a cactus. A week later it died. And I got depressed, because I thought, Damn. I am less nurturing than a desert. - Dimitri Martin

"I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it."
-Mitch Hedberg. (I could dig up a zillion of his)

Rabbi goes into a butcher shop, says "give me 2 of those lamb chops." Guy behind the counter says "sir, those are not lamb chops, those are pork chops." Rabbi says "don't argue with me kid, now give me 2 of those lamb chops!" (rimshot)

A man is at his doctors. The doctor says "I have some bad news for you. You're terminally ill and you're only going to live for ten"- "Ten what?" the guy interrupts.
The doctor continues: "nine, eight seven, six..."

New Threads

Top Bottom