• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

It all makes sense now...

Alysha

Hi Everyone,

My name is Alysha, age 25, and I'm about 99% sure that I have Asperger's. I always have been kind of "different" from my peers. I heard about Asperger's and then did my research, discovered that I have many of the classic symptoms. Now it all my sense: all my traits, quirks, and routines. Anywho, its great to have a name for it and somewhere to finally fit in. Thanks for having me, and I look forward to building a support network with you all.
-Alysha :)

Alysha, welcome to AC.

There are a lot of great folk here only too happy to sit and chat. Look forwards to your posts.

Have fun :)

Welcome Alysha. You have found a site of like minded and supportive people, almost all of which bear the same burden.

Each of us have different traits associated with being on the spectrum, but you undoubtedly will find a lot of commonality and community here.

I hope you enjoy your time here as much as I do. Welcome and good luck!

Welcome aboard :)
image.jpg

Hi Alysha, welcome to the forum :) I'm sure you'll find the community here friendly and supportive.

Hi There,
Yeah, a lot of us can relate to that time of self understanding. It reminds me of Gonzo in 'Muppets from Space'.

New Threads

Top Bottom