• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

introduction kade vilbig

Kadevilbig

Hello everyone, my name is kade vilbig, I am a college sophomore at idaho state university studying pre- med, and I have Asperger's syndrome and ADHD. Some fun facts about me are I love ketchup, but hate any other type of tomato sauce, including pizza. I can recite the first harry potter movie word for word, and I love dogs. Right now I am the president of the inclusion club, a club for students with and without disabilities supporting students with disabilities, and I am also working on starting a higher education transition program at idaho state university for autistic indivduals. I feel often times there misconceptions about autism becuase of the differences in the way we see the world and the way others do. I am joining this forum because I would like to share my experiences and challenges with others, and get to know others on the spectrum. Life can be very lonely even if you have the best of freinds, because often times there is a lack of understanding and compassion these days.

I look forward to meeting some new people and, learning some great things.
If anyone needs any advice or just someone to talk to I would be more than willing thanks.

Kade vilbig

Hi Kade! Welcome to the forum Congratulations on your studies! The idea of an inclusion club is interesting. Most campuses have clubs solely for those with disabilities & some even specify which one you need. What are some of the activities you guys do? Also, how are you coping with student life on campus? Many Aspies have a difficult time with the demands of studies even though they're more than academically capable.

Hey Kade

I also have ADHD and Autism. So it must had been a journey. I am happy for you, for what you had achieved thus far.

And I am happy that you're active on campus.

All the best for your studies, and hopefully, you may achieve your dreams some day. :)

Feel free to share your experiences with us :)

Hello Kade, and welcome to Aspies Central. That is awesome that you are president of an inclusion club. I'm really proud of you for accomplishing so much. I'm also extremely certain that you will enjoy the forum because it's a great place to gain valuable, first-hand insight related to living with AS.

Hi Kade,

I tried to send you course syllabi from the University of Idaho, but apparently I got your e-mail wrong. Could you possibly email me at [email protected] and let me know your correct e-mail? Thanks!! Elizabeth

New Threads

Top Bottom