• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Interesting autism Graffiti art

Tom

V.I.P Member
chosen.jpg

It is inspired by a streaming series called 'The Chosen' which I haven't seen yet. The series portrays the apostle Matthew as having Aspergers. I don't mind the puzzle piece motif myself though I know some do. But thought it a very striking piece of graffiti art.

I admit I’m kind of “shrug” on the puzzle piece (I prefer using the puzzle piece as my view on the world around me, not myself as a “missing piece”), but something that I find kind of amusing is how much this reminds me of an old children’s book called “A Bad Case of Stripes”, a book about embracing who you are and not trying to hide or fight against your true self.

Attachments

• 538F6F53-E003-464B-9357-0C1AA3E586F3.png
    538F6F53-E003-464B-9357-0C1AA3E586F3.png
    556.4 KB · Views: 38
Going on a tangent here, but if we ever had spectrum battalions I could see the pattern in camo. Might scare the pants off the opposition. 'It's the Puzzle Faces! Run Away!' ;)

Going on a tangent here, but if we ever had spectrum battalions I could see the pattern in camo. Might scare the pants off the opposition. 'It's the Puzzle Faces! Run Away!' ;)
it’s perfect how you see that as being the camo pattern, makes for a good allegory for masking, hah.

Where I live, the puzzle piece "autism awareness" bumper stickers are associated with the type of moms that people commonly refer to as "Karens."

New Threads

Top Bottom