• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Intensitysquared crashed/Is back

I would highly suggest that you move on, Scrap. Like me. Take your ban as a blessing.

I don't care about what I got up to many years ago on the internet. I moved on.

I no longer waste time associating with people who dislike me either. I avoid people who dislike me in real life all of the time.

If you do find a community that is similar to the old I2, however, lemme know. If you don't, no worries. I seldom frequent message boards, anyway.

Also apparently an EU host would have better consumer protection than one based in the USA, that's the main reasoning for wanting to move.

Hey Py. I sent you an e-mail a few weeks back, to ask how you're doing, but I didn't pursue it further. I respect the fact that you are busy.

Yeah, well, I know that Scrap told me some things on FB about I2. I honestly don't care what goes on with it now - I got enough going on in my plate. I like Scrap a lot, but I think he should just see the ban as a blessing and move on. I don't want to read comments by people on a community who think I'm a worthless so-and-so every day of the week - that's not what I'd call a salubrious pastime.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom