• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Infected with headsquirrels

Levitator

I just encountered this man at the convenience store. He complied with my request to take his portrait, and then he infected me with headsquirrels.

IMG_20240120_020155_155_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240120_020215_482_HDR.jpg

Levitator

I knew something was wrong, as I passed another shopper at the door who uttered "Fresh meat! [for the Squirrel king]"

Sherlock77

V.I.P Member
Love it! An awesome photo, both of you

And here in the frozen north, we're getting up to -5 Celcius today, and the cold snap is finally going away!

Shevek

V.I.P Member
I wouldn't want to meet a dog with that teaser on my head. I once saw a small group of people wearing squirrels mostly on their shoulders to emulate characters in a science fiction novel. One time a friend's cat jumped three meters to "attack" a woman wearing a fur coat downtown. Luckily, she liked cats.

Levitator

The squirrels make perfect sense, but the tank top in January makes me think he's a little crazy.

;)
This is what happens when you go to a convenience store in Mexico at 2am. It's warm in January, and the squirrel tamer will put a squirrel on your head.

Levitator

I wouldn't want to meet a dog with that teaser on my head. I once saw a small group of people wearing squirrels mostly on their shoulders to emulate characters in a science fiction novel. One time a friend's cat jumped three meters to "attack" a woman wearing a fur coat downtown. Luckily, she liked cats.
I think cats are the impulsive ones, but they're luckily smaller than dogs. Dogs are more social and hesitant to leap on someone.

Neri

V.I.P Member
In the southern hemisphere it's Summer
Yes, here in Northern New South Wales, we are having a tropical, monsoonal summer, with intense humidity and lots of summer storms. Some places have flooded, but, luckily not here, as we are still recovering from very bad floods from a couple of summers ago. These floods wiped out a lot of my local city/town( calls itself a city bit is really a largish country town) and destroyed half our road coming into the village. We only just got that fixed and the floods were 2 years ago.

New Threads

Top Bottom