• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Images being displayed as "View attachment upload..."

Judge

The idea was that if there were the
occasional statement, very simply
put---like "Hey, guys, We are working on
that problem," maybe not so many
people would write to me and say
they are fed up and will leave if
their issue isn't fixed/addressed.

It depends on the nature of the problem, as well as whatever logistical support one has to address regarding such issues.

If it involves issues outside their realm functionally and contractually, there's also nothing for them to comment on. That in some circumstances they are as much in the dark as you may be. Which can involve anything from a software update from their vendor to a server issue with their host. Worse still...a "backbone issue" relative to things which may be beyond both the host of the server as well as the domain.

In most cases irate people don't want to hear, "We don't know", or "we can't say how long it will take to fix it". I know- I've been there personally having had to administer over 40 websites and 4 forums at the same time. I didn't have the logistical support to constantly apprise people of what I honestly couldn't answer. Luckily they didn't ask me to lie either. And this was a multi-billion dollar corporation everyone knows selling a product. Not just a handful of community website forums.

If you don't have the logistics behind you with every problem that comes up, you don't want to get caught saying, "The check is in the mail!" It's a fine line to walk, whatever your real logistics actually are. And above all, the nature of the problem in question.

It's not what you want to hear...but then it's also not lying to you either. Of course neither of us knows exactly whats going on behind the scenes. I'm only trying to explain certain dynamics connected to such an operation whether they actually apply here or not. Contractually and logistically, what you demand isn't necessarily practical on a perpetual basis if at all under certain circumstances.

Last edited:
We have had to take measures to prevent security issues like this: https://imagetragick.com/

It has been hard to fix those security vulnerabilities while also keeping the same quality of experience that everyone is used too.

I know people have been having image issues and we are working on fixing them. My time has been limited with moving over the past month and the image issues are complex.

Hope to have time to spend to sit down and really audit everything soon.

We have had to take measures to prevent security issues like this: https://imagetragick.com/

It has been hard to fix those security vulnerabilities while also keeping the same quality of experience that everyone is used too.

I know people have been having image issues and we are working on fixing them. My time has been limited with moving over the past month and the image issues are complex.

Hope to have time to spend to sit down and really audit everything soon.

Thank you for taking the time to post, it is greatly appreciated and I hope all is going well with moving. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom