• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Im like a human cat i relate to cats.

My niece is one year old tomorrow. She can't talk yet, but she can meow. And when she woke from her nap today, one of the first things she did was kiss the kitty :3

*keeps your bed warm, its winter *purrs* *makes you fall back to sleep and sleep in and be late for work*. Lol

*keeps your bed warm, its winter *purrs* *makes you fall back to sleep and sleep in and be late for work*. Lol
I hate having to move my cat because I need to go to bed, but he does leave behind a very nice warm spot, which is amazing when it's cold.

I hate having to move my cat because I need to go to bed, but he does leave behind a very nice warm spot, which is amazing when it's cold.
Its hard waking up with a cat on your bed early in the morning its warm in your bed and ya gotta get up at 5 am for work and its minus 35 outside with snow and frost, your scheduald to start work at 6 a.m. 40 km away.You want to go back to sleep but cant lol.

Last edited:
Its hard waking up with a cat on your bed early in the morning its warm in your bed and ya gotta get up at 5 am for work and its minus 35 outside with snow and frost, your scheduald to start work at 6 a.m. 40 km away.You want to go back to sleep but cant lol.
I actually get up at 10pm for work at 11pm, but yeah. Not easy trading a warm cat for a cold car.

I actually get up at 10pm for work at 11pm, but yeah. Not easy trading a warm cat for a cold car.
puss-in-boots-V3TtZ4IWyVZgk
meow come back to bed please meow. Lol

Me, too. I connect with felines so much better than I do humans. They are spontaneous and unapologetic in their behavior, unlike most people, who tend to misinterpret these traits as some sort of personal attack, and conclude that cats are merely jerks.

Id be like a Main Coon and purr and bring ya back to bed making you sleep in meow.
Maine Coons are sooo fluffy. One of my cats is either a Maine Coon or a Norwegian Forest Cat; they're hard to tell apart. He's a very friendly cat, even around strangers.

Maine Coons are sooo fluffy. One of my cats is either a Maine Coon or a Norwegian Forest Cat; they're hard to tell apart. He's a very friendly cat, even around strangers.
I love Main Coons, they are big, fluffy and sweet awww so gentle id be sleeping in if i had one on my bed purring.

New Threads

Top Bottom