• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Im like a human cat i relate to cats.

Must find human owner to own to cause him and her to sleep in on a cold day on bed! Make human late for work meow! Feed me pet me and love me meow!!!*purrs causing human to fall back to sleep* its warm in bed and cold outside its early in the morning *purrs*

Must find human owner to own to cause him and her to sleep in on a cold day on bed! Make human late for work meow! Feed me pet me and love me meow!!!*purrs causing human to fall back to sleep* its warm in bed and cold outside its early in the morning *purrs*

HA! My fat old cat sits on my chest every morning about 5:00 a.m. and pokes my eyes and mouth with her paw, one claw only extended. She wants FOOD!

Yeah I relate to cats a lot. We tend to lay around a lot and we try ignore our loving caretakers as much as possible unless we want something.

No surprise there - as one particular author has made the comparison:

108391._UY630_SR1200,630_.jpg

HA! My fat old cat sits on my chest every morning about 5:00 a.m. and pokes my eyes and mouth with her paw, one claw only extended. She wants FOOD!
Gizmo the sentry come dictator is affronted that I don't leave the front door unlocked so tries to dig his way in and cries .

My cat has murder eyes sometimes. When she yawns I realize this is not something I should take that lightly. if I don't pet her when I get up she swats my leg when I walk by. She found a hot key on my keyboard that turns wifi off. It was three menus deep in settings to turn it back on. That is like mad computer skills.

They are mammals like us only different. They can feel anger, affection, comfort and insecurity (not everyone agrees on this one). They can feel rejection (also not everyone agrees). It is not a human though. If you pet them right they can go to kitty nirvana. Purring is huge. Scientifically, the knock you out of beta waves into alpha and earn their pay that way. Otherwise they are just freeloaders, like bad roommates who use or wreck your stuff.

New Threads

Top Bottom