• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Im like a human cat i relate to cats.

Aww id purr and make you sleep in and protect you and be a sweet cougar. Meow!When are we gonna play? Meow i love you meow *purrs*

When I was in elementary school there was a visiting zoo/ wildlife group who led a tiger down the aisle of the auditorium. I still have a photo of it.

Your not waking up early im on your bed purring making you fall back to sleep meow!
Well, I don't work tonight, so I can sleep in with the kitties as long as I like!

When I was in elementary school there was a visiting zoo/ wildlife group who led a tiger down the aisle of the auditorium. I still have a photo of it.

Well, I don't work tonight, so I can sleep in with the kitties as long as I like!
Awww your sleeping in human its too comfy and your beds warm, *purrs*back to sleep human.*purrs*

I love cats aww and love sleeping in, since covid im paid to stay home from Google and sleep in alot.

If i wasnt with Smilie, id be her boyfriend, id be like a cat and snuggle and make her sleep in lol a human cat, meow keep the bed warm awww. But im taken im loyal to my Smilie im her cat in her bed.

Last edited:
If i wasnt with Smilie, id be her boyfriend, id be like a cat and snuggle and make her sleep in lol a human cat, meow keep the bed warm awww. But im taken im loyal to my Smilie im her cat in her bed.
I haven't seen that video in so long...

"Sorry, I'm thinking about cats again"
Me too, most of the day :3

New Threads

Top Bottom