• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Im like a human cat i relate to cats.

Now Sylvesters version, RIP Steve cash loved the vids.Steve cash made many talking kitty vids but took hos own life last year he suffered bipolar depression and shot himself in the head, im fighting it taking my meds and not going to make the same mistake, so much talent funny vids now hes gone.

When I was in preschool, a friend and I would crawl around meowing at each other.

I still meow at people I'm comfortable around, and have always had a deep affection and appreciation for cats.

~(=っ°ヮ°=)っ nya~n♪

A friend of mine got a tuxedo kitten recently and is teaching him to fetch a small ball by using a clicker and treats. Can't wait to see if the cat will do it.

None of my cats ever fetched anything except dead and dying birds, mice, lizards and other critters, which they like to leave on the floor for me to find, or they barf up on the rug.

Meow!- pet me give me attention give me milk to drink,meow! I sleep on your bed and purr and you sleep in.Meow!!

I had a polydactyle cat her name was stryper she was a wild short hair black and white manx, she hated other cats and humans except me she loved sleeping on my bed with her double feet and trilled and purred.She thought of me as her own when my mom ignored me in a way she was my cat mum she treated me like her kitten.

New Threads

Top Bottom