• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Im Gary DuBois and Im a Bicycle Hobbyist please join my Bicycle Hobbyist Club :)

What bicycle brands do you like

• Total voters
Crossbreed do you want to join my bicycle club its free ? and its here on aspies central .
Is it some kind of invitation-only sub-forum...? How would it be different than public dialogue in the "Obsessions & Interests" sub-forum?

How do you like being a caregiver ?
It is both a duty and a devotion to two women that I love (my wife and youngest daughter). I'm just glad that I was able to retire early so as to be available for them.

The actual duties, themselves, aren't too hard to swallow from that perspective.

Last edited:
Adult trikeswere designed for disabled people.
I am not physically disabled, but I like mine for ice, snow & cargo. I can walk to somebody's front door and not worry about it falling over with a load of papers. And I have slid on ice, but it hasn't gone down. (It's safer than walking on ice!)

It is both a duty and a devotion to two women that I love (my wife and youngest daughter). I'm just glad that I was able to retire early so as to be available for them.

The actual duties, themselves, aren't to hard to swallow from that perspective.
Your a good husband and your a good father :) and thats a nice and good thing that you were able to retire early so you can be home with them :)

I am not physically disabled, but I like mine for ice, snow & cargo. I can walk to somebody's front door and not worry about it falling over with a load of papers. And I have slid on ice, but it hasn't gone down. (It's safer than walking on ice!)
im happy that you are not physically disabled. I bet your trike is fun to ride in the ice and snow. it would be pretty hard for a trike to go down unless it tipped over on its side. walking on ice is fun but dangerous and not just because you can slip but also because the ice can break and you can fall through.

Your a good husband and your a good father :) and thats a nice and good thing that you were able to retire early so you can be home with them :)
m-oops_orig.gif
(closest one that I could find to "Aw, Shucks...")

I was referring more to icy sidewalks/"black ice." Being in Washington, I'm sure that you are familiar with "black ice." (My oldest was born in Olympia.)
i live on a long and steep hill so when we get bad winters like 6 inches or more of snow its fun to watch people get stuck in the snow and its fun to ride bicycles in the snow.

I'm in northern Wisconsin, now. I was born in southern California and biked everywhere, there. I would have joined a high school racing team, if we had one. I had to settle for cross-country running, instead.

I'm in northern Wisconsin, now. I was born in southern California and biked everywhere, there. I would have joined a high school racing team, if we had one. I had to settle for cross-country running, instead.
my dads dad my grandpa duane was born in tomahawk Wisconsin in 1922. How do you like living in northern Wisconsin ? what part of southern California ? How did you like biking there ? How did you like cross - country running ?

my dads dad my grandpa duane was born in tomahawk Wisconsin in 1922.
Small world!
How do you like living in northern Wisconsin ?
I've adapted to the weather. The cost-of-living is more manageable here.
what part of southern California ? How did you like biking there ?
Oxnard. I used to bicycle all over Ventura Co. on a touring bike (lighter than mountain bike/heavier than racing bike). I don't remember the make/model. In town, I once got a speeding warning for going 40mph in a 25mph? zone. (No speedometer.)
How did you like cross - country running ?
I was a middling finisher, time-wise, but it did develop my stamina.

New Threads

Top Bottom