• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Im Gary DuBois and Im a Bicycle Hobbyist please join my Bicycle Hobbyist Club :)

What bicycle brands do you like

• Total voters
Maybe you can rent one somewhere and see if you like it.
thats a good idea i sorta of thought of maybe renting one and seeing how i like it and i live here in puyallup washington and there is no bike rental places here so i would have to go to seattle up north and rent a trike.

What do you love about trikes and what do you love about the history. I hope your ehlers danlos syndrome is getting better for you and i hope your ataxia is getting better too. Thank You for posting pics. Whats your height barefeet because im 6 foot 1.5 with boots on would i be able to ride a trike ?
I love how far
What do you love about trikes and what do you love about the history. I hope your ehlers danlos syndrome is getting better for you and i hope your ataxia is getting better too. Thank You for posting pics. Whats your height barefeet because im 6 foot 1.5 with boots on would i be able to ride a trike ?
I love all the adaptions which have to come through your history. My ehler danlos and ataxia are pretty stable these days. Thankyou for your kind words. I'm not sure of my height but you could ride a trike as they are designed for all adults to be able to use them.

I love how far

I love all the adaptions which have to come through your history. My ehler danlos and ataxia are pretty stable these days. Thankyou for your kind words. I'm not sure of my height but you could ride a trike as they are designed for all adults to be able to use them.

I love how far

when you say your history who are you refering to ? Your Welcome and i hope you keep getting better and better. my dad is 6 foot 6 with boots on could he ride a trike too ?

IMG_1977.PNG
when you say your history who are you refering to ? Your Welcome and i hope you keep getting better and better. my dad is 6 foot 6 with boots on could he ride a trike too ?
Yes they very litany make them in all sizes: As my para cyclist are tall. The history of trike includes the original idea of giving disabled people independence and who they helped. How all the variants (like hand cycles, visual impairment bikes).

thats a good idea i sorta of thought of maybe renting one and seeing how i like it and i live here in puyallup washington and there is no bike rental places here so i would have to go to seattle up north and rent a trike.
I don't know if theirs one near you but we have an awesome place an hour and half away which lets you try different adapted bikes for for £2s

View attachment 38338
Yes they very litany make them in all sizes: As my para cyclist are tall. The history of trike includes the original idea of giving disabled people independence and who they helped. How all the variants (like hand cycles, visual impairment bikes).
Im glad your daughter likes her trike she looks happy and comfortable on it :) I didn't know that trikes were originaly designed and made for disabled people. Have you ever seen or ridden a 4 wheeled bike ?

Im glad your daughter likes her trike she looks happy and comfortable on it :) I didn't know that trikes were originaly designed and made for disabled people. Have you ever seen or ridden a 4 wheeled bike ?
Adult trikeswere designed for disabled people. I have tried a wheel bike. It was an interesting experience. I have also tried a hand cycle.

My daughter? I have no child are you referencing some else.

For tall people, both of the trikes that I have shown you have longer seat tubes available (which I use).

My trike has 24" rims for every wheel (the biggest that I could find). My daughter's has 26" in front, 24" in the rear (the only tandem trike that I could find).

For tall people, both of the trikes that I have shown you have longer seat tubes available (which I use).

My trike has 24" rims for every wheel (the biggest that I could find). My daughter's has 26" in front, 24" in the rear (the only tandem trike that I could find).
so what size is your trike ? why a bigger tire in front and smaller in back ? do you have pictures ?

so what size is your trike ? why a bigger tire in front and smaller in back ?
Atlas, 24-24-24; Sidewinder, 26-26; TRI-Tandem, 26-24-24 (I don't know why they went that way. It was the only tandem trike that I could find.)
do you have pictures ?
Just the stock photos that I showed you earlier. The only difference for my Atlas is that I have a Rubbermaid bin permanently attached to the load platform.

New Threads

Top Bottom