• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

If you went to a fancy dress do, who or what would you go as?

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
Me? I'd go as Batman, Superman or Darth Vader as they're the costumes I have, if it was Halloween theme I'd use the cape from the Batman costume and go as a Vampire.

How about you lot?

I never spare any expense or trouble to celebrate my favorite holiday where anything goes.

One of my alltime favorite Halloween costume was a full tilt Victor/Victoria. I have long hair and a beard,so we did a comb over for the she side and pasted down the male side. I shaved my facial hair on one side and wore a whore hoop golden earring.A trip thru a resale shop netted me a man's formal suit and a female set of business clothing that we sewed together after splitting them down the middle. I had to search thru many clothing items to find dress shirts that had the same button spacing so it all worked together with hardly any flaws.
It was a hit at many of the local taverns and won two first place prizes after the night was over :D

A plague doctor!
latest

If I had a choice something cartoony I like to go as a Disney princess either belle or Cinderella but I did once go as jem from jem and the holograms a few years ago to my husband's friends birthday at the time,my husband went as Oscar the grouch.

What a cool thread Rich Allen i LOVE fancy dress parties,they are the one social gathering that i actually can really enjoy. the last one i went to was ages ago and i went as a freaky gothic vampire nightmare, my ex wife in her younger years was a hair dresser and loved doing makeup so i was all pale white, we went through all my hellblazer and Sandman comics and got all these mystical looking sigils and symbols and she put them all over me with i think it was liquid eyeliner or something, by the time she was done i had pitch black severe looking full on goth asymmetrical haircut and all pale spooky skin with magic looking symbols all over my torso and neck wearing some of her gothy jewelry and a thin antique silk waist coal. i had so much fun.

I once went as Miss Scarlett from Cluedo. I hired a red frock, had my hair up in a vaguely 1930s style and carried the implements in my handbag. Admittedly I had to substitute copper for the lead piping. :)

I've never dressed up in costume (other than when I was a kid). I've always thought of cosplaying Mable Pines from Gravity Falls (my avatar) at con but I never actually do it because I don't want to look stupid.

I've never dressed up in costume (other than when I was a kid). I've always thought of cosplaying Mable Pines from Gravity Falls (my avatar) at con but I never actually do it because I don't want to look stupid.

Go for it... You won't look stupid...

New Threads

Top Bottom