• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

If you could go to your favorite place for the next 10 days, where would you be?

Sunny1

BeautySeeker
V.I.P Member
For me, it would be Lake Michigan, at Muskegon, Michigan. I LOVE it there!
It is peaceful and relaxing, with tall trees, and nice shorebirds. As an added bonus there are bald eagles!

My second choice would be anywhere in France.

Last edited:
I would be in a place in a place called the Finn Forest. I would swim in lakes, see moose and wood grouse and beaver and all sorts of things. And I would enjoy every minute of it.

skog.jpg tiur.jpg

For me, it would be Lake Michigan, at Muskegon, Michigan. I LOVE it there!
It is peaceful and relaxing, with tall trees, and nice shorebirds. As an added bonus there are bald eagles!

My second choice would be anywhere in France.

Traverse City, MI. My wife and I use to have a house on West Grand Traverse Bay that while it was necessary to sell because we had to move to North Carolina so I could attend Duke, we would like to have kept on to it as we no longer get live in NC either.

Traverse City, MI. My wife and I use to have a house on West Grand Traverse Bay that while it was necessary to sell because we had to move to North Carolina so I could attend Duke, we would like to have kept on to it as we no longer get live in NC either.

Just got back from there a few minutes ago, relaxing walking along the beaches there. Some other members are not far from there too. Surprised to see so many here from there or living near there now.

I'd love to see Rothenburg, DE in the nighttime - here's my daytime shot of the same scene, with daytrippers and what looks like some new signage and building modifications.

Rothenburg.JPG

However, that being stated, my choice is going to be Lauterbrunnen, CH.
I could spend lots of time wandering around, and Switzerland has an impeccable public transit system with coordinated trains, trams, and post-buses that makes it easy to get anywhere or return to your base.
full

Just got back from there a few minutes ago, relaxing walking along the beaches there. Some other members are not far from there too. Surprised to see so many here from there or living near there now.

I have noticed there's quite a few from Michigan on here in general. I wondered if it's something in the water lol

I would love to be on the Green River through Dinosaur National Monument. Here are some pics. The canoe, a Dagger Impulse is mine, my spouse paddles the Vista Blade a very high performance inflatable.

Susan Ready To Go 1.JPG
Lodore Canyon 1.JPG
Our Boats In Lodore.JPG
Steamboat Rock 1.JPG
Tortured Rock.JPG

I'd love to see Rothenburg, DE in the nighttime - here's my daytime shot of the same scene, with daytrippers and what looks like some new signage and building modifications.

View attachment 81011

However, that being stated, my choice is going to be Lauterbrunnen, CH.
I could spend lots of time wandering around, and Switzerland has an impeccable public transit system with coordinated trains, trams, and post-buses that makes it easy to get anywhere or return to your base.
full

My wife and daughter just spent 2 weeks in Switzerland and it was just as you said.

Southeastern Alberta... A tiny hamlet called Manyberries... To be clear the Southern Ranchmens Inn is now closed for business for a few years now... I would have to stay in nearby Foremost where the only hotel/lodging is... Lots of interesting and desolate country to explore there... And the only time I've ever seen a VW Dasher, that beige car, was in Manyberries back in 2011...

Manyberries you ask?

Manyberries 01.jpg
Manyberries 02.jpg

Last edited:
One more viewpoint of the region south of Manyberries, the loneliest place I've been on the prairies, one gravel road, three hours of driving without seeing another vehicle, this is an abandoned school... One friend of mine says that it's the loneliest he has ever felt on the prairies...

Manyberries 03.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom