• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I want your help

Beverly

Euthanasia Redux
V.I.P Member
An Aspie friend of mine, a relatively famous vocalist, is making plans to reveal that his on the spectrum to the world. He wants me to write a song for him for that reveal. It has to speak to NTs but, people on the spectrum have to be able to relate to it as well. He want it to convey a calming mood to avoid the question and answer session that will follow immediately after the song form being too rowdy. He is a pop singer and, this will be set to pop ballad instrumentals, to set the mood with the audience.

This is not finished, I've worked on it about six hours is all. What I need to know is if you understand what the song is saying, does it make sense to you, could it be about you?

I've place d the lyrics in a photo so that I don't have to type them out again and, can easily send them to the artist or, post them here. I will appreciate any feedback you wish to offer.

View media item 4718

I don't really understand what it's trying to say. Is it one aspie (ie. him) reaching out to another, somewhere out there in the world? It does sound like it will be pretty calming though.

It's an Aspie talking to a celebrity, in this case a musician and, trying to tell him that when he isn't famous anymore, when he doesn't have a ton of fans around him, when he's cried so much that he can't cry anymore, the Aspie will be there, waiting to be his friend, his companion, his last pillar of support when all the rest are gone.

It is meant to show that while we may be socially awkward, not able to express our feeling well and, afraid to offer support or comfort to other, we do want to and, if you just look in the wings, in the background, you will find the friend you are missing - it's one of us.

New Threads

Top Bottom