• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I seek you

StephF

V.I.P Member
" If you have to ask you will never know but if you know you need only ask. "

code.jpg

Even if I'd had more than 3 hours sleep last night, I think it would be a long time before I'd be able to make a connection between.....what Helena Ravenclaw told Harry and rates of exchange. Possibly an infinitely long time.

IMs?

IDK

I belonged to a club devoted to codes, cipher, secret languages, & making invisible ink when I was 12. That experience seems not to be furthering my ability to get the idea here, though.

(It was an exclusive club. One member.)

Last edited:
Tree, maybe you're overthinking it. Its much simpler but it could drive you dotty ! :p

Tree, maybe you're overthinking it. Its much simpler but it could drive you dotty ! :p

There is a precedent for me not getting simple things:
It was weeks before I understood the little 'frayed knot' joke.
I'm exaggerating.
It wasn't weeks.
It was months.

C Q P S E K

Its Morse Code

Yes.
That's not quite what I got.
I will have to look again.
I have not had much sleep...

brb

I made a mistake on the second one.
It is Q.
Not what I had.

Yes.
That's not quite what I got.
I will have to look again.
I have not had much sleep...

Neither have I, so I may have messed up a letter as well.

But besides the C Q ('seek you') I am clueless as to what the rest means.

Neither have I, so I may have messed up a letter as well.

But besides the C Q ('seek you') I am clueless as to what the rest means.

Could it be like....Hide and Seek?
And he was just looking for people who would nerd out on a mysterious message?

That seems too simple.

Looking for people in search of a web hosting plan?
IDK:confused:

The PSE is shorthand for please and the K is an invitation to transmit.

I was hoping a ham might've seen it. :)

Being a Radio Ham is like an uber geek hobby. You get to play with electronics, send signals internationally, work with satellites. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom