• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I love u all<3

lovely_darlingprettybaby

V.I.P Member
Thanks for being in my life and being so nice to me and everyone else on this forum
You are all beautifully unique and loved and wonderful just the way you are.
I enjoy reading your answers and seeing your hobbies and interests.
You all have wonderful insights and I am so proud of u all for being true to yourselves but also so kind to everyone on here.

Same. I apologize for ever sounding grumpy. I have religion / upbringing issues (I probably need to keep it to myself - oops), but I incredibly appreciate all of you here. No other option is best for conversations at all, really. No matter how short any conversations may be...I am thankful for them all. I think that is a worthy definition of saying you can love folks, so I agree with the sentiment.

At times I have felt this way here. There are many I enjoy hearing from and honestly look upon them with affection.

May you have a life filled with acceptance and love.

randomcitizen.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom