• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I haven't been here in a while so I thought I'd reintroduce myself

chartreuse

Hi, my name is Chartreuse. I am dx'd with Asperger's. I like to read, walk my dog, play chess occasionally, watch movies, and drink occasionally.

Welcome Miss,
And good morning. It is a great day for new beginnings. This is a nice place to be and you just made it even better.

Hi & welcome,
I am also relatively new here. Definately a dog person. What kind do you have?
And oh yeah, be safe and don't drink and Bishop's pawn to King's.... uh, whatever. ;)

Welcome back :)
image.jpg

Thanks everyone for your welcoming messages. I have a Labrador *****. She's 8 or 9 years old. I lost track after she turned about 5 or 6. I do that sometimes.

New Threads

Top Bottom