• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I have been driven insane....

UberScout

Please Don't Be Mad At Me 02/09/1996
V.I.P Member
Thee ethe the people in this ehouse house

AAAAHHHHHHHHHH these letters

THESE Lete letters on the key bora board

He ha he won't
they jsut jiust just
they JUST WON'T STOP
they NEVER STOP
it's been TWENTY SIX YEARS
and I HAVE BEEN AROUND THIS SINCE I WAS A BABY
MY WHOLE LIFE IS BUILT AROUND YELLING AND SCREAMING AND BEING VIOLENT
MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP

THEY SCREAM AT EACH OTHER EVERY DAY
there is no joy in this house. because this house is from hell.

there's no point in me being calm anymore. it's only a teporary temporary feeling that goes right back to the madness once I hear them back at it again.

i want my own life but THAT'S NOT WHAT GOD WANTS FOR ME
GOD WANTS ME TO STAY IN THIS HELL
HE HATES ME
HE WANTS MY SUFFERING TO NEVER END
i must do the right thing
the right thing is ALL I HAVE

Hey guys

I had a crazy idea.

Crazy? No, YOU'RE the one who's crazy! I have to come up and down these [expletive] stairs doing [expletive] for you while you sit there and you [bleep] away all our [bleep] money, and for what?! A poker site that's rigged to the last string and strangle?!

you You YOU HAVE TO STOP THIS
no.
I can't.
But I CAN.
All I have to do is [missing data] and then I'll finally [missing data]

Sorry for what you are feeling. I met a friend who is permanently damaged from his parents yelling everyday of his life. He can't really stomach a relationship because he is traumatized. I walked on eggshells for a couple of years because l was afraid to say anything.

Wish you could find a solution. My thoughts are with you.

Last edited:
@UberScout
I hope you do feel better.

Please consider the following words friendly. For they are meant with love.

Why do you leave your situation up to God? God gave you free will. And I believe that God thinks you know what is best so he gave you that free will. How will you use it?

Last edited:
Please pull thru. We all are concerned about you. Many of us have abusive parents here. Some of us have emotional neglect. We all hope you stay strong. Your sister needs you.

I think step #1 for you should be this: find a job. Anything. Something simple, like at a grocery store or wherever. You need to get out of the house you’re in now, and it is possible for you, I promise—but you have to take baby steps to get there. The first one is to get a job. Check your local newspaper and apply for jobs. You have to force yourself to take the small steps necessary to get out of the situation you’re in. Actually can you go to the nearest grocery store tomorrow and fill out an application? Do it. You deserve so much better than the home you’re living in.

Please pull thru. We all are concerned about you. Many of us have abusive parents here. Some of us have emotional neglect. We all hope you stay strong. Your sister needs you.
Yeah we may pull trough and "survive", but not without life ruining traumas. People never truly recover from trauma either, i think that idea is a combination of us being a money source for the mental health industry and it being an uncomfortable truth to many people. My trauma symptoms are worse than actually having asd.

Uberscout is pretty much being abused by his stepfather. The support system for HFA adults is in a lot of places so bad there is most likely nothing that can be done about it either.

Last edited:
I think step #1 for you should be this: find a job. Anything. Something simple, like at a grocery store or wherever. You need to get out of the house you’re in now, and it is possible for you, I promise—but you have to take baby steps to get there. The first one is to get a job. Check your local newspaper and apply for jobs. You have to force yourself to take the small steps necessary to get out of the situation you’re in. Actually can you go to the nearest grocery store tomorrow and fill out an application? Do it. You deserve so much better than the home you’re living in.
Easier said than done, you know how difficult it can be for autistic adults to find jobs? And even if he does find one there is also a good chance he can end up in yet another hostile abusive environment. And it's because no one cares about us.

Easier said than done, you know how difficult it can be for autistic adults to find jobs? And even if he does find one there is also a good chance he can end up in yet another hostile abusive environment. And it's because no one cares about us.

The surest path to suceeding in failure is to give in to doubt, worry and fear.

There ARE real issues to deal with but they CAN be met. But not if one doesn't even try.

I am very stubborn and I would rather fail when I try something than fail just because I never tried at all. There are no guarentees and I might suceed despite my worry of failure. But only if I try.

New Threads

Top Bottom