• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I could do with a blue heaven milkshake...

From wikipedia:
“Blue Heaven is a milkshake and topping flavour sold primarily in Australia. It is blue in colour, and its taste is a mix of vanilla and raspberry.”

“Blue Heaven in a milkshake”

I never heard of this flavor before.

From wikipedia:
“Blue Heaven is a milkshake and topping flavour sold primarily in Australia. It is blue in colour, and its taste is a mix of vanilla and raspberry.”

“Blue Heaven in a milkshake”

I never heard of this flavor before.
It is really good
I think you could do it in vegan.
The flavor so yum

I used to make strawberry milkshakes that made it difficult to get people to leave. :) Guests wouldn't go home because of my homemade strawberry milkshakes.

iu

I will go with a Churchill in Puntarenas, Costa Rica.

Made up of ice, syrup, condensed milk, powder milk, ice cream, tamarind, fruit, cake filling. And you put sweetened, condensed, milk on top of it all.

Granizado_Churchill._Puntarenas._Costa_Rica.jpg

I like the Shamrock Shakes that they have at McDonald's for St. Patrick's Day. I've made homemade ones with green food coloring, peppermint extract and vanilla ice cream. I have to be careful not to add too much peppermint or it will be like a glass of toothpaste.:sweatsmile:

I liked non-dairy shakes before my stomach problems started. I liked different flavors. Now I normally take vanilla protein shakes for lunch at work - they don’t bother me.

Culver's here in Florida has fantastic shakes made with their famous custard ice cream. Freddie's also specializes in custard like ice cream and has shakes. That's the downfall of Florida, too many decisions about what shake flavors to try and what to fry next. We also have In and Out, another place that specializes in shakes. We had a new place just open that combines shave ice with condensed milk and a variety of flavors, so l need to check that out. The sea salt carmel banana shake is what l would order in the next link. Ghirardelli on Hollywood blvd in LA was always packed when l walked by, huge place. Finally l went in, and was too overwhelmed with so many choices and products to buy.

Last edited:

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom