• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I am pregnant

CountryGirl

since im pregnant im having more wind than usual whatever i eat or dont eat
i have ibs anyway but its hard to massage that area because now the baby is there

iv signed off work and excessive wind during the day is one of the reasons because it can be embarrassing when your breaking wind whenever you walk to another room but i cant help it
also burping alot even if havent eaten anything
i dont remember getting like this the last time i was pregnant

and diarhea too and extreme fatigue
but iv managed to come out for a walk today for some fresh air

did anyone else get chronic wind during pregnancy?

since im pregnant im having more wind than usual whatever i eat or dont eat
i have ibs anyway but its hard to massage that area because now the baby is there

iv signed off work and excessive wind during the day is one of the reasons because it can be embarrassing when your breaking wind whenever you walk to another room but i cant help it
also burping alot even if havent eaten anything
i dont remember getting like this the last time i was pregnant

and diarhea too and extreme fatigue
but iv managed to come out for a walk today for some fresh air

did anyone else get chronic wind during pregnancy?
From what I’ve looked up, I believe it’s common to experience chronic wind during pregnancy. Since you have a living fetus inside of you, I’m pretty sure how the baby’s body works may affect yours as well.

Do keep in mind that I’m not a professional at pregnancy since I’ve never been pregnant before and I’m also not married. I’m only making up some assumptions at least what is occurring to me. So unfortunately I don’t know what it’s like to get this kind of stuff.

I’m sorry you’re having to deal with this though. I would recommend you check on your baby’s health to see if it’s going to make it on its own. And if not, you should know the consequences of raising an unhealthy child. Or you could abort, that is, if you have enough money.

Either way, do what’s best for you. :)

I wasn't gassy when I was pregnant. I had some burping related to morning sickness and acid reflux, though. If you are having diarrhea, you should talk to your doctor about it. Make sure that you are drinking lots of water.

I did experience a lot of fatigue, but I was under a great deal of stress at the time. Naps and getting a little fresh air/light exercise can certainly help. Listening to your body is super important.

Last edited:
i do have ibs anyway and i am 51 so maybe its my age as i am old now and this wasnt a planned pregnancy as you know

abortion is not an option for me.my husband and his friend both want me to have the baby

i do have ibs anyway and i am 51 so maybe its my age as i am old now and this wasnt a planned pregnancy as you know

abortion is not an option for me.my husband and his friend both want me to have the baby
I can understand that. It must really suck to suffer with a pregnancy at that age.

I wish you the best. :)

at the moment being pregnant is all i can think about

very unexpected got pregnant,baby due in february
its the second time i been pregnant..my oldest is 18

i have questions and thoughts keep going round in my head and normally im emotionally withdrawn and dont feel many emotions but now i keep feeling emotions like crying a lot
Im also so tired i spent all day asleep yesterday but i managed to take a walk this morning in the fresh air

still cant believe im pregnant at this age and i appreciate lots of support here..I know i have my husband and his friend and my son supporting me at home

1. Congratulations :)
2. At 51, I know that pregnancy presents some potential complications and health risks. I've worked in neonatology for nearly 40 years.
3. If you haven't done so already, talk to your OB about B-complex vitamin supplements. Not only are they beneficial for your autism, for proper brain development of the fetus, but also for your moods and emotional stability throughout the pregnancy. Do some research on these topics.

im doing the best i can regarding vitamin supplements.i want whats best for the baby inside me

im only 18 weeks but my bump looks like im more but it might be because im thin
When i was last pregnant my bump got very big too i thought i had triplets in there

Are you experiencing morning sickness?

I had it every single day of my first pregnancy, right up to (and including) delivery day.

I was throwing up all over the place.

I hope it's not that bad for you.

Are you experiencing morning sickness?

I had it every single day of my first pregnancy, right up to (and including) delivery day.

I was throwing up all over the place.

I hope it's not that bad for you.
no morning sickness for me
just bad ibs all the time it puts me off eating so i mainly eat porridge for dinner

Omega 3's? That's good. I take those every day anyway because they're good for my brain and my mental health. What about prenatal vitamins and folate?

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom