• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I am confused by this lady's behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do people feel compelled to let others into their house? I am the only one allowed into my house. To anyone interested in visiting, my toilet is always clogged and I don't have any furniture.

It sounds like you're having a terrible time! I can relate to everything you said, although I think your experience is much more intense than anything I have experienced.

If you can do anything to get this woman out of your life I would suggest you do it. She is toxic to you and clearly is neither understanding nor compassionate of your autism and what that means for how you communicate and experience the world. She shouldn't insult or criticize you because she has no right.

I'm sorry you have to experience that. I hope you can find a way out of it soon.

She's a nut case. Sounds like she may be trying some of her own ideas as therapy - kinda like Hitler type experiments. Don't let her damage you - and the only way to do that is to refuse to let her come back. Call the place and tell them she can not come any more.
You know, there are some crazy people out there who go into a nurturing type role to disguise themselves. Just because someone has a role like nurse, teacher, preacher, or some other 'people-caring' role, doesn't mean they care.
I definitely understand the need to vent - but now do more than just vent and get her away from you.

Tell whatever agency is sending her to you thst you will no longer,allow this abusive creepy woman into your home, period.

Fire her.

It is hard to advocate for ourselves. It is harder to put yp with her abuse.

You do not deserve her abuse. She does not get to yell at you, insult you, punish you, or touch you with or without warning in any way that feels creepy to you.

I support you and I believe in you.

Some people,are not nice. She is not nice.

It's not your concern to know why she behaves this way. The concern is that it is completely unacceptable. Your post didn't say what role she plays in your life, but she needs to be dismissed from it without question.

Julie, you wrote that you are nonverbal. So calling the agency that sent this person might be hard for you.

Send them an email, in that case. Or you can use text-to-speech relay. I think everyone that replied to this thread agrees that this situation is just not working out for you!

It feels like she is manipulating me, gaslighting me and abusive towards me.
What you've described is manipulation, gaslighting and abuse. She sounds like she has some sort of mental issue that she's not addressing, but that doesn't change the fact that she's abusing you. You deserve better than that. The fact that she's touching without permission and tried to kiss you is completely inappropriate and bordering on assault. This person absolutely has no business being alone in a room with you. You mentioned being non-verbal, I think GadAbout is right about using email or a text-to-speech relay to firmly state that she's not to enter your home. If she's not from an agency contact the police if she tries to enter your home without permission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom