• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How do I go about my breakup with my aspie girlfriend? I regret our decision.

Do I type to her again trying to explain?

• Total voters
Okay.. but If there’s no chance, should I just block her completely? After returning her stuff.

That depends on you. Will you think about her too much if you don't block her?

Could you just unfriend her and go on with your life unless she contacts you again? If she initiates contact with you again after returning stuff to her, then you can ask "pushy" questions like how are things going to be better if we meet together (platonically or romantically)? What is she looking for with you?

Or, if you aren't feeling it if she contacts you like 1,2 or 10 years later, you could also decline her contact. If you know you will decline her contact, then you might as well just block instead.

After I broke up with my ex(also ND), I went through a lot of emotions, questions etc.
A lot of it was posted on this board. Like the next day I regretted it and even tried to repair the relationship. It was dumb HS ********.

I questioned whether or not she was being abusive/manipulative, even convincing myself that it was true. A lot of those thoughts are on this board. But now, 4 years later I realize she was just being her autistic self. It was me, I was unhappy in the relationship, and she was. I am glad I'm no longer with her. I did not accept her for who she was, and her own quirks, and that's on me. At that point, it was my responsibility to terminate the relationship, even if the feeling wasn't mutual.

New Threads

Top Bottom