• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

How can I make it happen at my age?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a short lived relationship with someone way back in 2010.
I didn't have a breakthrough or a milestone in my dating life until I was 29 and that was when I finally got a second date with a woman which led to a short-lived relationship for a couple of months but my first long-term relationship in which I was with someone for more than a year was not until 33 but that relationship didn't feel like a true relationship since she had a mostly asexual personality.

I used to have a friend who said she would post a celebratory thread for me in the event I got a girlfriend.
She disappeared from the web completely in 2018.

I used to have a friend who said she would post a celebratory thread for me in the event I got a girlfriend.
She disappeared from the web completely in 2018.
Was this friend a person you that you hung out with in real life?

Or what?

How the hell am I suppose to meet a single women when 90% of them I interact with are in a relationship. It kind of makes it impossible to form an romantic relationship. Really.

How the hell am I suppose to meet a single women when 90% of them I interact with are in a relationship. It kind of makes it impossible to form an romantic relationship. Really.
Are you are attracted mostly to women in relationships?

Are you are attracted mostly to women in relationships?
Try not to be but since they make up 90% of the encounters it's unavoidable. It's annoying thought. What's even more annoying being attractive to new women I meet then finding out they are in a relationship.

Try not to be but since they make up 90% of the encounters it's unavoidable. It's annoying thought. What's even more annoying being attractive to new women I meet then finding out they are in a relationship.

Tony, just try a dating app or online dating. Let us know how it goes for you.

I'm curious what you would do on your first date. Pick her up in your car, drive her to a nice restaurant and pay for her meal, take her to a concert or movie and pay for her ticket or what? What do you have planned for making small talk a/k/a socializing?

I have given dating apps as well as sites chances before. I even did some speed dating and consulted two different dating agencies.

If I learned anything, it’s that dating in the culture I live in is very rough and has made me feel discouraged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom