• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Holy doo-doo here goes. (hello)

Self defence: When you self defend physically, do you find you are very good at it?

• I suppose we'll call it a draw.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You're not allowed to rent here anymore YEAHHHH!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You remind me of me. I think I was an above average driver when young, did some driving jobs.

with the exceptionally poor handwriting it might also be worth investigating NVLD (non verbal learning disorder) as that is a characteristic of the condition. It's a close cousin of autism but there are some differences too.

I have a weird ability with singing mimicry, can imitate most voices accurately, even do male voices (I'm female) like Elvis, Tom Jones etc mostly tenors. There was a film called Little Voice about a very 'shy' woman who could do singing mimicry.

Welcome to the site, great to have you with us.

Sorry for not maintaining perfect denotation, punctuation, spelling and grammar but - when it gets down to it... that's actually against the rules after what some of our members of parliament said.

So I will be colloquial - Anything else is offensive IMO.

I will have a look at NVLD? - - yeah.

Oh Poo! - You cant do politics stuff??? - Right sorry - Fair point. I will leave it... delete it when it bothers someone. Its not very explicit.

Another twig.

I will use all the language I am capable of in the most colourful way I can imagine. Staying obviously within the meaning. . . . I might not be ASD - What do you think. I am not highly motivated* - to go to a GP

I've had more than one person become obsessed with me. It's deeply unsettling and I avoid people like the plague now.

Unfortunately with aging I'm gonna have to find a disability social group to join, just so someone notices I'm dead if I don't turn up to the social stuff.

I jusrt did a poo - sorry.
Awwwwww. --- Love you. Dont ever change.

Gee that beer seems to be working CBA. lol

Is CBA an acronym for 'can't be arsed?'
Well. It is - But not by me - I made it up in the 80's on arcade machines - CBA is easy to type out and my name is Christian Boyce - Find C.B and then tap the button one more time - CBA.

Is strokes a lot in the brain when asperger ASD? - My bad diet and suddden stop of all exercise in covid has err... blood pressure went from athlete+ to potato.

Is strokes a lot in the brain when asperger ASD? - My bad diet and suddden stop of all exercise in covid has err... blood pressure went from athlete+ to potato.
NO offence - I am an actual potato - I eat a lot of them and I behave like a potato more than one should.

I only wanted to talk or be friends with older people.

In grade school I was tall and strong for a girl my age. Boys were mostly small compared.
A few times some of the bully guys would do something like run by and steal my purse
and once tore up my bike. Didn't get away with that.

Cars/driving? A necessary evil. Wish I never had to drive unless it's away from other cars,
back roads just to see nature and get away from people for a while.

Welcome aboard!

At that age - us lads had a good way of us - We didn't relent to a girl or our desires without having to physically resist it.

Well. It is - But not by me - I made it up in the 80's on arcade machines - CBA is easy to type out and my name is Christian Boyce - Find C.B and then tap the button one more time - CBA.

makes sense, yuh I remember just picking the easiest thing to type on arcade machines.

[QUOTE="SusanLR, post: 761901, member: 17425"

"back roads just to see nature and get away from people for a while".

You need a Jeep. We have a his and hers. My wife loves hers.

Well. - - - It doesnt. It just - "potatoes". And I've done that for 2 years - before this "potato time", I trained for the Bolton Iron Man.

For some reason l think you fit very well here. Like the missing french fries(potato reference).
Potatos are grand.

New Threads

Top Bottom