• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

....hi...

shybuck

...hi Im shybuck.

Im just a shy buck. I like to tear up trees with my antlers and snortweeze. I snortweeze like a champ!

i love the feeling of feeling safe when im around my mom and i like to be warm 70% of the time.

Right now i feel in love with every girl i come across and sometimes it hurts i love them so much so watch out or you may end up as my new doe.

Im more young than old and nothing and everything flies over my head. Sometimes I try to understand things but i just cant seem to grasp.

This happens mostly with movies and it. Is. Annoying.

sometimes things escape my perceptions, which leads to limited possibilities for me but if I try to keep up with it all id probably pass out because i tire easily.

Yeah, im here now.

...hi.

Hi from one of those
big cats of the African Sahara so sexy and deadly and full of claws and fur.
Haha...
You are welcome here!
jag.jpg
;)

Hello and welcome. This is a great place for learning. For example, I just learned what a snort wheeze is.

Hi and Welcome @shybuck

DO hang around a bit and get to know us a bit before you jump into a conversation.
We're friendly in here

.....hi? Haha, sorry bud, not quite used to certain dialects LOL. It's not you, it's me. But it's okay though :)

.....wait, you're a deer? How are you... what... how do you even...

New Threads

Top Bottom